Man Tries To Rob Parole Officer.......

Man Tries To Rob Parole Officer.......

This is a discussion on Man Tries To Rob Parole Officer....... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Poor victim selection here. Officials: Man tries to rob parole officer, is shot Regards, OS...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By azchevy
  • 1 Post By oakchas

Thread: Man Tries To Rob Parole Officer.......

Cool Man Tries To Rob Parole Officer.......

Poor victim selection here.

Officials: Man tries to rob parole officer, is shot

Regards,

OS
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

This ended well.
    Old School likes this.

well, if the BG survives... he can retake Victim Selection 101 in the joint... maybe this time, he'll pass.
    .45acpguy likes this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

VIP Member
    It seems they made a pretty long production out of a straightforward OIS. This PO has found a way to solve the prison overcrowding problem, if all the shots to the torso take hold. My question might be, how long do you wait for a close range knife threat to "come at you" before you act?
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

Reminds me of a Dustin Hoffman movie called "Straight Time". He beats the crap out of his parole officer.

70066140.jpg
    And you know I could have me a million more friends, and all I'd have to lose is my point of view. -- John Prine (A Good Time)

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Dumb guy will probably try to rob a "cop" bar next.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

When he returned at 3 p.m., police told him he could not enter the area because of the investigation. After waiting six hours, he elected to go stay with relatives in Pasadena.

At 4 a.m., Westmoreland said, deputies allowed him to park his car at a nearby bank and walk back to his home.

Holy cow that's a long investigation.
    And you know I could have me a million more friends, and all I'd have to lose is my point of view. -- John Prine (A Good Time)

Well, at least when this brain trust gets out of jail, he will know his parole officer personally.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

What an idiot...
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Cordoning off a huge area over 12 hours for a crime scene that is maybe 20 feet square is ridiculous,they could have photographed,identified casing locations etc. in a matter of a few hours.
    As far as the Criminal,I hope he wasn't stupid enough to rob his own PO.....Gimme you cell phone,Tyrone I'm your PO...oh damn
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

man; where do these people come from? if you steal the PO's phone you won't be able to check it
    Last edited by barstoolguru; February 22nd, 2012 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Cordoning off a huge area over 12 hours for a crime scene that is maybe 20 feet square is ridiculous,they could have photographed,identified casing locations etc. in a matter of a few hours.
    As far as the Criminal,I hope he wasn't stupid enough to rob his own PO.....Gimme you cell phone,Tyrone I'm your PO...oh damn
    Given that I have worked for two state probation or parole authorities...I know that there is a lot os bandying about where POs stand in the LEO evolutionary chain. They probably spent part of that time notifying supervisors who then had to run the flag up the political flagpole to see who has the investigative jurisdiction. You notice that the LASD HOMICIDE was investigating and no one died.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Quote Originally Posted by azchevy View Post
    This ended well.
    Not as well as it could have...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Links