It's a jungle in Motown

It's a jungle in Motown

This is a discussion on It's a jungle in Motown within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; 2 teens arrested in connection with carjackings, shooting of 6-year-old boy 14-year-old accused of shooting mother to death inside home on Detroit's east side...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Freedom Doc
  • 1 Post By dukalmighty
  • 2 Post By RETSUPT99
  • 1 Post By ep1953

Thread: It's a jungle in Motown

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar
    “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Ben Franklin

NRA Life

Senior Member Array Freedom Doc's Avatar
    More great reporting. Let's see, was she shot with a shotgun or a rifle?
    ep1953 likes this.
    Anti-gunners seem to believe that if we just pass enough laws, we can have utopia. Unfortunately, utopia is NOT one of our choices.

I liked the story about the "Violent Crimes are decreasing in the Schools".I remember going to school without one violent crime occurring the whole time
    Beans likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Doc View Post
    More great reporting. Let's see, was she shot with a shotgun or a rifle?
    Yer splittin' hairs as far as the general public (READ: sheeple) is concerned.

Was it a shotgun or rifle? What's the diff? They're both "dangerous things", right?.

From the video report, it appears it was a semi-auto rifle, possibly a .22 from the looks of the holes in the window.
    “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Ben Franklin

NRA Life

Time to start 'putting down' the rabid animals in DaTwa...

Fox News just noted that DaTwa just had it 43rd murder in 50 days...sadly noted!
    ep1953 and msgt/ret like this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I liked the story about the "Violent Crimes are decreasing in the Schools".I remember going to school without one violent crime occurring the whole time
    That must've been a loooong time ago.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States.
    There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
    - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Sig P238/Sig 1911 Ultra/Beretta PX4 Storm/Kimber Ultra Carry II

From the first article:

Bing said he wants better discipline in homes and more help in the community.

Absolutely! Discipline in school and discipline at home. The only trouble is (here's where I get called a racist) that there are no FATHERS in the inner city to do the discipline. The homeboyzs are busy out gang banging and having fourteen kids with fourteen different baby mommas.

From the second article:

Robinson's brother and the teen's uncle, Leshaun Roberts, said he's shocked and saddened but hopes the troubled teen can be helped.

All I can say to this one is "unbelievable"! If I had a nephew that killed my sister I would want him prosecuted to the full extent of the law. He can get some "help" in prison while he rots away the rest of his useless life.
    Richard58 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ep1953 View Post
    From the first article:

Bing said he wants better discipline in homes and more help in the community.

Absolutely! Discipline in school and discipline at home. The only trouble is (here's where I get called a racist) that there are no FATHERS in the inner city to do the discipline. The homeboyzs are busy out gang banging and having fourteen kids with fourteen different baby mommas.

From the second article:

Robinson's brother and the teen's uncle, Leshaun Roberts, said he's shocked and saddened but hopes the troubled teen can be helped.

All I can say to this one is "unbelievable"! If I had a nephew that killed my sister I would want him prosecuted to the full extent of the law. He can get some "help" in prison while he rots away the rest of his useless life.
    Your absolutely correct with your analysis. There is to much evidence to support you. Of course the ill informed and the far left with resort to calling you a racist.

If I had a nephew that killed my sister I would want him prosecuted to the full extent of the law. He can get some "help" in prison while he rots away the rest of his useless life.
    Looks like they're (the prosecution) going after this "kid". They even mentioned his name in this article which they normally don't do if they're minors. But since they're trying him as an "adult", I guess they felt it was ok to report his name.

14-year-old Detroit boy charged as adult with murder in mother's death

NRA Life

Charlotte, North Carolina is the same way as is every big city nowadays.
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Links