Good: Home invader caught after one woman shot at him

This is a discussion on Good: Home invader caught after one woman shot at him within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; She shot at him after he threatened her, he tried to get into another house... Young children in both homes. LEO got the BG. Story ...

Thread: Good: Home invader caught after one woman shot at him

Good: Home invader caught after one woman shot at him

She shot at him after he threatened her, he tried to get into another house... Young children in both homes. LEO got the BG.

Story Here
    Politicians, take note of Colorado 9/10/2013.
    "You are elected to service, not power.
    Your job is to "serve us" not to lord power over us."
    Me, 9/11/13

2. Remove Ads

The guy definitely looks like a worm. Glad the ladies and kids are all OK.
    "Clearly that's a YOU problem not a ME problem."

Glad they caught him before he could do something really bad.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Well folks ths is Lincoln Co WV and that is pretty much normal behaviour.

Why just this week the Sheriff and County Clerk were put in jail for vote fraud. The "appointed" Sheriff stepped down because of a "conflict of intrest"

I am not surprised.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Not sure what the range was but if she shot and missed she might wanta get some range time in,too many people think that buying a gun and load it in case they need to use it find out real quick how hard it is to hit a target with absolutely no training
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Glad things turned out ok here. The BG was caught, probably with soiled underpants, and none of the kids were harmed.

Great job to the woman who defended her home and kids, but might want to get some range time.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crescentstar View Post
    The guy definitely looks like a worm. Glad the ladies and kids are all OK.

^^^^^^^^YEP^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I've seen better looking truck struck weasels.

Hopefully when he was born, the doctor slapped his momma.

Looks like a meth head. Hope they can find other charges on him so they can lock him up for a long time.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

still breating.... fail

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    We dont know how she missed because media doesnt cover positive life saving shootings in the detail they do in criminal activities.

I bet the round missed by inches and just enough for him to say "Oh %$%" and ran off. For all you know she might be an IDPA champion competitor. I wouldn't assume she sucks at handling a firearm until that was confirmed and we are never going to know.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

Mr. Dirtbag looks like a druggie who needs a lead injection.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I'd encourage the lady to buy a shotgun! The perp's photo looked as though his elevator is stuck between floors.

Distinguished Member Array Fitch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by W9HDG View Post
    Glad things turned out ok here. The BG was caught, probably with soiled underpants, and none of the kids were harmed.

Great job to the woman who defended her home and kids, but might want to get some range time.
    I wish. But this bad guy is too dumb to have soiled underpants. He was shot at during his first attempt. He tried again at another residence. He has no concept of "wrong". When he gets out of jail (assuming he doesn't plea bargain himself into not going to jail at all), and he will in a remarkable short time, he will do it again, and again, and again till he is killed or crippled enough that he can't do it anymore. He's not trainable.

Fitch
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity"Sigmund Freud

No matter how he looks, he is a creeper. She should have hit him, but even though she missed, she did well. We could all use more range time. even LEOs. Like in all the movies when the BGs never hit the GG. That is not the way it works. Both sided can get hit, and better to hit first.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Links