Bad, with a fair outcome: granny and toddler zip-tied...

This is a discussion on Bad, with a fair outcome: granny and toddler zip-tied... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; ...while dad calls 911 from the closet. BGs find dad, zip him up too. 4 armed men (long arms and handguns) in the home ransack ...

Thread: Bad, with a fair outcome: granny and toddler zip-tied...

Bad, with a fair outcome: granny and toddler zip-tied...

...while dad calls 911 from the closet. BGs find dad, zip him up too. 4 armed men (long arms and handguns) in the home ransack it. Fortunately, LEO made it there as the BGs were leaving.

Story here

Written story says mother and 3 year old child. Video says grandmother.

Seems like there's quite a bit of hiding and calling 911 lately...

♫♪ c'mon a my house, my house... I don't play that, and I ain't a gonna give you no candy ♫♪
    All that said....
    It could be worse.

2. Remove Ads

Fatal funnel, coming through the door. I'd like you to meet my "little friend"!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Senior Member Array Freedom Doc's Avatar
    So, the police believe "someone" sent these home invaders to that house? Who might that be, some Cartel person, or higher up gang member? Or maybe a police informer?
    Anti-gunners seem to believe that if we just pass enough laws, we can have utopia. Unfortunately, utopia is NOT one of our choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Doc View Post
    So, the police believe "someone" sent these home invaders to that house? Who might that be, some Cartel person, or higher up gang member? Or maybe a police informer?
    Yeah, I don't get that either.
    All that said....
    It could be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    ...while dad calls 911 from the closet. BGs find dad, zip him up too. 4 armed men (long arms and handguns) in the home ransack it. Fortunately, LEO made it there as the BGs were leaving.

Story here

Written story says mother and 3 year old child. Video says grandmother.

Seems like there's quite a bit of hiding and calling 911 lately...

♫♪ c'mon a my house, my house... I don't play that, and I ain't a gonna give you no candy ♫♪
    Story actually says "homeowner’s mother and 3-year-old son". "Homeowner" being the **ssy that was hiding in the closet while his 3 year old and his mother were left exposed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ...Adam

"If you're not a liberal at 20, you have no heart, and if you're not a conservative at 40, you have no head." --Winston Churchill

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar
    Pretty brazen---0900, broad daylight, 4 armed intruders. Time to break out the claymores boys and girls m18a1_07.jpg
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

sounds like a drug house robbery set-up

Links