Shooting in Slinger, WI

This is a discussion on Shooting in Slinger, WI within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; http://m.jsonline.com/news/ozwash/in...phone&dc=smart This happened this morning Not much details to the story... Be Safe!...

Thread: Shooting in Slinger, WI

Shooting in Slinger, WI

http://m.jsonline.com/news/ozwash/in...phone&dc=smart

This happened this morning

Not much details to the story...

Be Safe!
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

2. Remove Ads

Teenagers and 'liquid superman'...at times it can be fatal.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

The similarities between this case, and a case that happened to me 12 years ago are down right spooky. My neighbors had an underage drinking party, one wandered out back for a smoke and got drunkenly lost. Found my back door which was locked and kicked it in.

Long story short I leveled my 870 on him and ordered him to sit on the front porch swing until the police arrived.

The part that really scares me is the comments, both of the readers and the people interviewed for the video.

It's good they are not releasing the details. That way the jury pool won't be muddied up by inconsistent facts.

Have you not read/watched the comments on this type of story for well over two decades now? I swear they look for people who want to make stupid comments that have no bearing in reality. I can't count how many times I've heard that, "The shot criminal was such a good kid that had turned their life around!"

Really? They turned their life around but were wounded/killed committing a crime? The facts don't support the claim...

Quote Originally Posted by SFury View Post
    It's good they are not releasing the details. That way the jury pool won't be muddied up by inconsistent facts.

Have you not read/watched the comments on this type of story for well over two decades now? I swear they look for people who want to make stupid comments that have no bearing in reality. I can't count how many times I've heard that, "The shot criminal was such a good kid that had turned their life around!"

Really? They turned their life around but were wounded/killed committing a crime? The facts don't support the claim...
    +1. They had really turned their life around.

1.) Under age drinking
    2.) Being obnoxious and rude at 12am
    3.) Breaking into a neighbors house

Ya well if they turned their life around, must have went from good to bad. Or, id hate to see what he was like before this.
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

Links