BAD: Another child shot in Motown

This is a discussion on BAD: Another child shot in Motown within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; It's darn near WORL/anarchy in the D. Lots of innocent people getting hit...no end in sight, especially as the weather gets warmer. Cars crash; teen ...

Thread: BAD: Another child shot in Motown

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar

BAD: Another child shot in Motown

It's darn near WORL/anarchy in the D. Lots of innocent people getting hit...no end in sight, especially as the weather gets warmer.

Cars crash; teen shot in aftermath
    “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Ben Franklin

NRA Life

2. Remove Ads

The weather this week is going to be great..Keep you head on a swivel and be safe.....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

I love how people in the comments, turn to race immediately. Now i did see one comment that meant ALL races, but still its a problem reguardless of what "race" we are. It is a problem that needs addressed, bottom line is Kids should not be getting shot for no reason.
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jerp View Post
    I love how people in the comments, turn to race immediately. Now i did see one comment that meant ALL races, but still its a problem reguardless of what "race" we are. It is a problem that needs addressed, bottom line is Kids should not be getting shot for no reason.
    How that should be worded is "bottom line is people should not be shooting people for no reason." Those are the people that are the problem, and they are the problem that needs addressed. Don't want to be treated like animals, don't act like 'em.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Links