Somebody posted about this guy

This is a discussion on Somebody posted about this guy within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Might even have been me... But, I'm glad they caught him (again), this is a followup.. the 911 tapes (I couldn't find the original post) ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Somebody posted about this guy

Somebody posted about this guy

Might even have been me...
    But, I'm glad they caught him (again), this is a followup.. the 911 tapes (I couldn't find the original post)

Story here
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

2. Remove Ads

Yeah,It was on here, the parole board said "He completed our program for Sex Offenders successfully",we feel it's time to release him.Wander what program he'll have to complete to be released now

VIP Member
    Overcrowded prisons are letting 'em all out.
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

Quote Originally Posted by glockrocker View Post
    Yeah,It was on here, the parole board said "He completed our program for Sex Offenders successfully",we feel it's time to release him.Wander what program he'll have to complete to be released now
    yeah, that's the one...

I for one would like to have the Ipods, televisions, radios, of that parole board altered... all they would hear would be a constant replay of the complete 911 tapes.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Cut off the federal aid to the unfriendly country's around the world, use a small portion of that money to help fund improving and construction of new State prisons where needed. Than keep the filth in prisons!!

This is a prime example of why our current justice system is broken...
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    Cut off the federal aid to the unfriendly country's around the world, use a small portion of that money to help fund improving and construction of new State prisons where needed. Than keep the filth in prisons!!
    I don't understand. There's plenty of room in our prisons now... not only can you still lock the gates without having to push hard, they aren't sleeping and working in shifts...

There are plenty of shift workers in the world. They work their shift, they do the housework, they lay down in bed and sleep for 8 hours. and do it all over again... It would not be cruel and unusual to expect the same of the incarcerated class, would it?

You work 8 hours a day... with breaks for meals. You relax and recreate for 8 hours a day... you get to go back to your cell and sleep for 8 hours a day... = Triple the population in the prisons.

Or, in the alternative, just keep cramming 'em in until no more will fit... air drop food. If you're close to the gate on your release date, we'll let you out.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Let's face it. You cannot rehabilitate, re-educate or change the majority of rapists, or pedophiles, it just doesn't happen. The vast majority of them when, not if, they get out of jail will re-offend, often with deadly results.

It's a sickness that, despite those who feel it is curable with therapy, can only be cured by the rapist or pedophile dying.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJoGunn View Post
    Let's face it. You cannot rehabilitate, re-educate or change the majority of rapists, or pedophiles, it just doesn't happen. The vast majority of them when, not if, they get out of jail will re-offend, often with deadly results.

It's a sickness that, despite those who feel it is curable with therapy, can only be cured by the rapist or pedophile dying.
    There IS a .35 cent cure.

It can also be cured with a sharp knife, if you're against capital punishment.
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

New prison idea,

3 cells per prison, Arrest first criminal, he goes in cell 1. Arrest 2nd criminal, he goes in cell 1, criminal in cell 1 goes to cell 2, arrest 3rd criminal, he goes in cell1, call1to cell 2, cell 2 to cell 3. Arrest #4, he goest 1, 1 to 2, 2 to 3, criminal from cell 3 goes to execution. Problem solved. :-)
    CowboyColby and msgt/ret like this.

The next time they let dirtbag like this out, he has to live next door to each of the parole board members for a minimum of 6 mounths. They wouldn't ever let one out
    I love my Country but I fear my Government

If not for those calls, this would have been very, very bad! He shouldn't get out again!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

If this dirtbag likes women, let him mingle with the female gators...
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by WD54241 View Post
    There would be much more room in our prisons for real criminals if they stopped criminalizing and locking up people who only want to exercise their right to go to hell in their own way by ingesting dangerous substances. They'd probably be creating fewer violent criminals as well.
    "Your mind is the weapon, all the rest are just tools." --gasmitty

Yeah. We should legalize meth. That will fix EVERYTHING! Maybe marijuana but I think there are enough braindead people in the world without upping the production lines. :)
    TVille and MleeC like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links