Pizza men robbed, one of them twice

This is a discussion on Pizza men robbed, one of them twice within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; One was robbed a year ago just across the street from the same location he got mugged in last night. The other was robbed shortly ...

Thread: Pizza men robbed, one of them twice

Pizza men robbed, one of them twice

One was robbed a year ago just across the street from the same location he got mugged in last night.

The other was robbed shortly after the first robbery...

You be a pizza man? You need a gun... or a different line of work...

1st robbery

2nd Story
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

2. Remove Ads

Once again i look at the comments. One guy said the pizza guys ahould have a ccp. And one guy flipped and said dont deliever there instead of shooting. I love stupid peoples conversations on the comment sections of aricles.
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

One guy said the pizza guys ahould have a ccp
    I believe dominos has a no gun policy for their drivers.

not only does the man lose HIS money but the pizza come out of his paycheck

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post

not only does the man lose HIS money but the pizza come out of his paycheck
    Sounds like a good place NOT to work.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

VIP Member
    The pizza stores need to decide what areas they are willing to send their drivers, and after getting with the local PD, decide that an area is just too high a risk to warrant sending in a driver into harms way, then maybe the outlook will be brighter.

They should allow drivers to refuse to take deliveries they feel would subject them to being robbed.

Sad state of affairs,,,,
    Criminals play the odds that the driver will not be armed , vs they themselves walking into a liquor store, and risk being shot by the clerk there
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

they need the ghetto app for smart phones

Microsoft 'Avoid Ghetto' App Sparks Controversy (VIDEO)

Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
    Domino's, Papa Johns, and Pizza Hut.

This is from the Employee Handbook at PH-
    Weapons Policy
    "The Company recognizes the importance of a safe and secure environment for all persons on Company premises. Accordingly, the possession and/or use of weapons or other instruments that can be used as weapons are strictly prohibited on Company premises, including Company parking lots. This policy applies to all persons entering the Company's premises; employees, delivery persons, and visitors alike. Unless otherwise specified by the President of the Company. (sic)

What makes me laugh is that they follow it up with this-
    Personal Belongings
    The company is not responsible for any personal items you bring to the work place. Please do not bring valuables or money to work, as we do not provide a secure area for protection of such. (Emphasis mine)

I have seen an employee at a small town, but large chain (I won't say the chain so they won't be on a witch hunt ), pizza place open carrying.
    He has what appears to be a Kel-Tec with a clip attached; both times he has been wearing a dark shirt and the small pistol blends in against it.
    Makes me want to buy pizza there, even though I like that brand the least.
    No internal lock or magazine disconnect on my pistols!

Company 'head-honchos' who make the rules don't seem to care much, but then they don't have to worry about getting robbed behind their desks.

As long as it's not illegal, I'd ignore company police and arm myself, but that's just me.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Member Array chiefs-special-guy's Avatar
    the company executives do not care if a delivery employee is murdered so long as the company is not liable. when it happens, they issue the usual "our thoughts and prayers are with the families at this difficult time.." , which is a total lie- they could care less and most of them have never prayed in their lives. the poor employees are objects to be used until they need to be discarded.
    Six for sure...Uh, I mean Five. Five for sure..

Links