Bad: more fake DEA agents...

This is a discussion on Bad: more fake DEA agents... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; ... Seeking prescription drugs... claimed to be leaving to get drug sniffing dog... fled the scene. Story here...

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By mlr1m
  • 1 Post By hogdaddy
  • 1 Post By DontTreadOnI
  • 3 Post By mlr1m
  • 3 Post By ep1953

Thread: Bad: more fake DEA agents...

Bad: more fake DEA agents...

... Seeking prescription drugs... claimed to be leaving to get drug sniffing dog... fled the scene.

Story here
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

2. Remove Ads

Just more reasons to allow citizens to protect themselves with full immunity from penalties of law when defending their homes from invasion.

Michael
    DontTreadOnI likes this.

That is so bad.
    We have no defense from such terror.

Should be on (DIET) pills ; ) JMO
    H/D
    aznav likes this.
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Crimes like these are why I have a big problem with no know warrants. If I'm supposed to be defending my home from invasion, why should I have to worry that it might be the Law, accidentally raiding my house instead of my neighbors.
    laguna0seca likes this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    Crimes like these are why I have a big problem with no know warrants. If I'm supposed to be defending my home from invasion, why should I have to worry that it might be the Law, accidentally raiding my house instead of my neighbors.
    A Freudian slip? I had to laugh when I read this because in the case of a wrong house or an innocent homeowner it could very well be considered both a No Knock and a No Know warrant.

Michael
    Secret Spuk, ep1953 and Chevy-SS like this.

VIP Member
    This is akin to being on an airplane when it goes down. Every now and then it happens, you just don't know when/where.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    This is akin to being on an airplane when it goes down. Every now and then it happens, you just don't know when/where.
    Unless you're the pilot there ain't much you can do about an airplane going down. In the case of a home invasion you can defend yourself and shouldn't have to worry that it MIGHT be the police breaking down the wrong door. No Knock warrants should be done away with.

More and more of these "DEA agents" are breaking down doors. Where did they get the idea I wonder?
    8th ID, Chevy-SS and laguna0seca like this.

'No knock' raids by real LE need to end, that would certainly diminish the temptation for these phony ones.

We have 50,000 'no knock' raids per year now in the USA. For what??? To bust a few potheads or coke dealers??? That's just completely INSANE. I sometimes think these no knock raids are nothing more than fun-time for SWAT and DEA agents. I mean, an adrenaline-rushing 'no knock' raid sure beats hanging out trying to catch a speeder in a radar trap, or help an old lady change a tire. Oh, and of course, there's always the thing about the LE getting to 'keep' virtually everything that the 'drug dealer' owned.
    'Be careful, even in small matters' - Miyamoto Musashi

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    A Freudian slip? I had to laugh when I read this because in the case of a wrong house or an innocent homeowner it could very well be considered both a No Knock and a No Know warrant.

Michael
    Haha it very much seems like a Freudian slip!
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Links