Bad: home invader targeting female students

This is a discussion on Bad: home invader targeting female students within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Guy isn't stealing anything... but he's forcing entry, and attacking women.. the police chief thinks these are related and that the intruder intends some sort ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bark'n

Thread: Bad: home invader targeting female students

Bad: home invader targeting female students

Guy isn't stealing anything... but he's forcing entry, and attacking women.. the police chief thinks these are related and that the intruder intends some sort of bodily harm... Ya think?

Story here
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

2. Remove Ads

Scary...they need to catch this guy fast!
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    We've had stuff like this happen in my city. It's really sad to see what this world is coming to and how these people have no morals and no regrets for the action they take. Hope he gets caught and wish the best to the girls/women that have been traumatized by this.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

serial rapist, or another Ted Bundy in the making.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Quote Originally Posted by WHNT19 News
    Since it was dark inside the home, none of the victims could get a good description of the man.
    I'd say the bright muzzle flash of a .357 magnum should do the trick.
    Inspector71 likes this.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    I'd say the bright muzzle flash of a .357 magnum should do the trick.
    For sure, and if the flash don't get him the concussion will
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

In my opinion it's a rapist just getting up the courage one step at a time.

One of these times, he won't be scared away when they wake up, he'll just pounce.

Very dangerous individual in my opinion. I've studied a lot of these types of cases over the years.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar

One of these times, he won't be scared away when they wake up, he'll just pounce.

Very dangerous individual in my opinion. I've studied a lot of these types of cases over the years.
    Very true. It's the same with many types of criminals. They almost always try to get comfortable before they actually commit a crime. That's another reason if a place is broken into, it's normally someone from the area. Someone did a hit and run on my wife's car. The police managed to find out the model and color of the car but couldn't find it. I decided to look for it myself, sure enough I found it parked up next to a guys house so that no one could see the damage... about 3 blocks from my house. He didn't have insurance and claimed "he didn't know who to contact about it" umm 911? or how about the house it was parked in front of? (I did not confront him, I alerted the police and they reassured me that it was him that did it) He lost his licence for a year+ Sometimes we need to work WITH the police and not assume they will do all of it.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

I agree Bark'n. I my somewhat limited research I've done on these sorts of people, there always seems to be a pattern of them taking baby steps. Simply spying on women at first, then breaking in, freaking out and not following through. But slowly they build up the courage and their desire eats at their lack of willpower and self-control until they go through with it. If the guy doesn't get caught, I'd expect to start hearing about rapes.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Links