BAD: Woman Raped and Sodomized in front of her 5 children

This is a discussion on BAD: Woman Raped and Sodomized in front of her 5 children within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by tkruf This is outrageous! Where will the public outcry and national media be on this one? If that one doesn't work: Teens ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: BAD: Woman Raped and Sodomized in front of her 5 children

Quote Originally Posted by tkruf View Post
    This is outrageous! Where will the public outcry and national media be on this one?
    If that one doesn't work: Teens arrested for Edgar Street home invasion
    This is absolutely terrible. I can guarantee that there will be no outcry for this story. Unlike the Treyvon case, it doesn't appear to have enough racial political motiviation - or a baseless (but easily conforming) argument for gun control.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    Swing from a tree in the town square is not racism, what the heck are you talking about. Assumptions and race-mongering like you just did is one of the biggest problems we are facing these days. It may be hard to believe, but people, of all color, used to be held accountable for their actions. At times it was deemed necessary that they be put to death, such as hanging, in a public place to set an example.

Get that thinking outta here.

It is called expressing myself. I didn't come out of my face with calling you names!! I didn't assume anything. I read his post and the article, before stating myself. I believe right is right and wrong is wrong. If you can't handle someone stating something than that is your issue. We are in 2012, and it is people like yourself who

Yes, "It may be hard to believe, but people, of all color, used to be held accountable for their actions. At times it was deemed necessary that they be put to death, such as hanging, in a public place to set an example." That was not the common case in the 21 century. Do your history.

Quote Originally Posted by sigs View Post
    Would a .22 to the back of the head make you feel better about executing criminals. Remember that hanging was the preferred method of execution for all criminals back in the day including horse thieves and cattle rustlers. I say swift execution by however means for capitol offenses, especially particularly heinous ones.
    I am aware of the US history. I studied it for two plus years at college. It is not about making me feel better. I was not referring to back in the day, but what we are faced with now.

Distinguished Member
    Juvenile charges? When they become adults they can have their cases reviewed and very possible released very early. Also if their charged with later crimes or whatever their juvenile records cannot be reviewed.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."*
    -Thomas Jefferson
    "The Constitution shall never be construed ... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."**
    -Samuel Adams

The wife tells me I have a morbid personality, she might be right, but... Once upon a time in this nation public executions were common and no doubt had a "moral" effect on want-a-be vicious murderers / rapists. I propose bringing back public executions and broadcasting them on Court TV (TruTv). Maybe even a reality series like "Surviver" hosted by Jeff Probst aptly called "Dead Man Swinging", hosted by yours truly.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aboogie808 View Post
    It is called expressing myself. I didn't come out of my face with calling you names!! I didn't assume anything. I read his post and the article, before stating myself. I believe right is right and wrong is wrong. If you can't handle someone stating something than that is your issue. We are in 2012, and it is people like yourself who

Yes, "It may be hard to believe, but people, of all color, used to be held accountable for their actions. At times it was deemed necessary that they be put to death, such as hanging, in a public place to set an example." That was not the common case in the 21 century. Do you history.
    I called you not one name. You made the assumption that the OP was saying what they said in a racial manner. I was simply saying that "Maybe we need to go back to letting them swing in the breeze underneath a tree in the town square for all to see" has absolutely no racial connotation whatsoever, because that was a very common thing to do to heinous criminals. And who said anything about people being hung in the 21st century? tkruf clearly said "maybe we need to go back to", and then referenced how criminals used to be sentenced to a public death.

Also, your right is right thing is irrelevant. The only thing I disagreed with you on was the racism thing, the part where you assumed that what was done to people of all colors for a long time was racist just because the criminals in the article are black.
    ErnieNWillis, tkruf and phreddy like this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Sorry, I can't say anything about this...

think I'll go clean my guns...

sharpen a few knives...

You know, relax... chill.....

prepare.
    Bark'n, lazytl, joker1 and 1 others like this.
    Politicians, take note of Colorado 9/10/2013.
    "You are elected to service, not power.
    Your job is to "serve us" not to lord power over us."
    Me, 9/11/13

These are the types of stories where I just say "why call the cops, I got the drop on the BG, he's dead", "Now time to take out the trash and bury it somewhere remote (ZZyzx Road, in the Mojave comes to mind)". No trial by jury of peers; no taking care of the loser for life. Just sick! Yea, my idea may be sick but it could be a future cure.

I am aware of the US history. I studied it for two plus years at college. It is not about making me feel better. I was not referring to back in the day, but what we are faced with now.
    Truth and justice do not change by the hour or the year. Truth was truth 2,000 years ago and it is truth now.
    OD*, phreddy, lazytl and 1 others like this.

VIP Member
    One thing we are NOT faced with is an abundance of horse thieves.
    wmhawth and lazytl like this.
    "Who are the ones that we kept in charge? Killers, thieves, and lawyers"

Tom Waits, God's Away on Business

There are tons of violent crimes committed in this country. It's weird how some, e.g. Trayvon Martin, Casey Anthony, O.J. Simpson, Natalee Holloway, etc., take off with the media and others don't get reported much.

I don't exactly know why this is, but I hear the same complaints from different races about how the media has double standards, kind of like what is going on in this thread.

Savages need to be dealt with in the only language they understand,why should I have to pay to support a buncha thugs that will never change,only become institutionalized and learn how to become more vicious violent thugs in prison.
    We shouldn't need SuperMax prisons,if offenders are that violent drag them outside after being convicted with no doubt that they committed the crime and execute them in the quickest cheapest manner possible,then let the family bury the ccorpse
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Where are the fathers and grandfathers of these sociopaths? Oops, sorry, can't call a spade a spade anymore.
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    You must deal with savage people in a savage manner. I don't give a fat rats butt what color they are.

I've posted this here before, but here it goes again...In order for the death penalty to be the deterrent it was intended to be, death must be certain and swift and the more gruesome it is the better.
    I am 100% in favor of public executions, televised, replayed on the news every 20 minutes like the crap thats on there now.

No juvenile status for violent crime, if you're old enough to take a life, you're old enough to give yours in return.

Death row should be no more than one year long, no book deals, no made for TV movies, no magazine interviews.

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Not that I would follow through on it but... I wonder how many .22s you could put in these guys before they lose consciousness. Even that wouldn't be equal to what they put her and her children through.
    joker1 likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links