Walmart employee in Phoenix is shot and killed

This is a discussion on Walmart employee in Phoenix is shot and killed within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Brazen, evil, and just messed up......... Hopefully store video and witnesses help to ID and capture this animial. Walmart employee in Phoenix is shot and ...

Thread: Walmart employee in Phoenix is shot and killed

Walmart employee in Phoenix is shot and killed

Brazen, evil, and just messed up.........

Hopefully store video and witnesses help to ID and capture this animial.

Walmart employee in Phoenix is shot and killed - Toshiba
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

2. Remove Ads

Thats what happens when you have a routine time that you collect the cash,anybody that pays attention,or previous or current employees know when the money is going to be collected,Too bad somebody was killed just working to support his family,
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

This is sad, but an unarmed man should never confront an armed man (which is what the article makes it seem is what happened).
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

With the economy like it is we are going to see more and more stories like this. People are getting desperate and taking chances. they probably bought thier ammo from that store

There's a good chance the manager didn't realize he had a gun. Sad.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    And you know I could have me a million more friends, and all I'd have to lose is my point of view. -- John Prine (A Good Time)

VIP Member
    IDK why they(walmart) are so stupid to do this while the store is open. I realize some stores are open 24 hrs. but I would think better safety precautions would be taken.

Hopefully the knuckledraggers will be brought to justice,
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    IDK why they(walmart) are so stupid to do this while the store is open. I realize some stores are open 24 hrs. but I would think better safety precautions would be taken.
    The family is asking the same questions.

At my small-town supermarket back in CT their protocol was to never have more than one cash drawer at a time in transit between office and register. At this Wal-Mart, they were collecting the cash from the registers in a shopping cart... they may as well as have had a sign out front flashing "cash collection in process." Think maybe they'll review their procedures?
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
    With the economy like it is we are going to see more and more stories like this. People are getting desperate and taking chances. they probably bought thier ammo from that store
    I dont think the economy has much to do with these robberies. I've worked more robberies than I can count, and i've never heard a guy tell me "yeah, my kid needed a root canal". I would say the most common reasons are someone "putting in work" for a gang, raising money for their next crack rock, or sheer greed and unwillingness to actually find lawful employment.

Either way, this sucks. Sub human trash killing a working man. Its disgusting.

First off, they most likely take money from the trays a dozen times a day to keep the tills relatively low so it HAS to be done when the store is open. However, it does sound like they might have been cutting corners if they had enough tills at once to require a shopping cart.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    And you know I could have me a million more friends, and all I'd have to lose is my point of view. -- John Prine (A Good Time)

Another sad, sad story. Tough times for WalMart with the LEO in Austin executed also. Of course our system says this slime in Phoenix, as well as the one in Austin, must have due process. I'm sure that's what the BGs count on. I think its time FOR cruel and unusual punishment for these slimes or these tragedies will never stop. Lets let THEM be afraid for a change.

Links