Bad: Man shot over shoes

This is a discussion on Bad: Man shot over shoes within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Teenager Who Moved To Indiana For New Life Killed In Spat Over Sneakers | Fox News...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bark'n
  • 1 Post By dukalmighty

Thread: Bad: Man shot over shoes

2. Remove Ads

Sad story. Im amazed at how cheap life has become for some....

There are animals out there. Animals who will prey on the weak and defenseless. Animals who should be removed from society by means appropriate.

Prayers for this poor mother who must bury her son.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Robbery 101: When you are unarmed, and untrained you're in no position to argue when there's a gun pointed at you.

Very sad event. Thugs should have been gunned down, but when the victim is only 18, that's not plausible. He should have given up the shoes.
    8th ID likes this.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    Sad story. Im amazed at how cheap life has become for some....

^^^YEP^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You can't trust knuckledraggers to follow the path of least resistence.
    Pee on their Wheaties, they will get their panties in a bunch 'cause you "DISSED 'EM", and they're gonna gun you down.

Wonder why the victim jumped from the fire into the frying pan. I'll concede leaving Chicago was wise, but IDK if going to Gary was all too prudent.
    Prayers sent to the family, it ain't right to have to bury one so young under such conditions.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

It is a sad state of affairs that some have to do these things. It seems to be getting worse.

Yet, it is the "all about me" philosophy that some ascribe to. They live for the moment and have cheapend not only the lives of others, but their own as well. If they think that their life is not worth more than a pair of shoes, then it most likely isn't and they will kill someone with absolutely no remorse other than getting caught. That will be the only sorrow they feel.

They live moment by moment scrounging for the things they value and not for the valuable things. Things like the right to another person's existence or life.

I hate to say it, but those who live according to this should be put out of their misery immediately after the trial. They have proven beyond a doubt that they have surrendered their humanity for something else.

A pair of shoes.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

I'd give them my shoes,they can get a brand new pair in Walmart for around $20.00,I have never and will never pay hundreds of dollars for a pair of tennis shoes,when people start putting their self worth in perishable items instead of good character assets bad things will happen
    stancehold likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Hopefully arrangements will be for these dirtbags to meet their maker...REAL SOON!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

GARY, Ind. -- A Chicago man who recently moved to Indiana to try to turn his life around was killed after refusing to hand over his sneakers to an armed robber, MyFoxChicago reports.
    Sad story. I have to wonder who the heck moves to Gary, Indiana to turn his life around?

Pretty sad what human life is worth these days. I hope they are caught.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Links