Bad + Good = Lucky , but could have been very bad for the manager. Lucky Day

This is a discussion on Bad + Good = Lucky , but could have been very bad for the manager. Lucky Day within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Man holds gun to restaurant manager's head, pulls trigger | WCNC.com Charlotte More Charlotte gun crime.....won't tell what the robbers look like.....just vehicle.....what a world!!...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tiwee

Thread: Bad + Good = Lucky , but could have been very bad for the manager. Lucky Day

Bad + Good = Lucky , but could have been very bad for the manager. Lucky Day

Man holds gun to restaurant manager's head, pulls trigger | WCNC.com Charlotte

More Charlotte gun crime.....won't tell what the robbers look like.....just vehicle.....what a world!!
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

2. Remove Ads

That's horrible. Twice the gun didn't fire? It makes me think the revolver wasn't loaded. What torture for the manager to have that held to his head and attempted to fire twice! I hope these criminals are caught and fully prosecuted and locked away.

BG pulled the trigger twice. The manager should by a lottery ticket. The odds of it all.....WOW
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

I used to work with a guy who was a grocery store manager. He was a HUGE guy...tall and rugged and an ex cop. He was robbed one day and the guys held a gun to his head while he opened the safe. He said it was the hardest thing he ever had to do....open a safe....to REMEMBER how to open the safe with a gun to your head.

He changed professions yet again a few years later.
    And you know I could have me a million more friends, and all I'd have to lose is my point of view. -- John Prine (A Good Time)

VIP Member
    More Charlotte gun crime.....won't tell what the robbers look like.....just vehicle.....what a world!!
    Pardon me but that is falling for the media hype, it is not “gun crime” but crime using a gun. Calling it “gun crime” furthers the media and anti-gunners agenda in accusing the gun of committing the crime instead the criminal.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

I hope he was wearing his brown pants. I would have needed to be!

Wonder what POS make of revolver it was?
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar
    I thought you loaded the gun Tyrone.

Time for the manager to get his own gun...a Glock, never a 'click'.
    That dirtbag could/should have be changed to 'dust'.OMO
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array tiwee's Avatar
    I want to rewrite the ending: "As the van was departing, the angry robber tried the pistol one more time on the driver. The pistol operated properly, killing the driver. In the ensuing vehicle crash the passenger received fatal injuries. The Sonic manager bought a winning MegaMillions ticket and will split the $600 million with two others. The two criminals have been nominated for the Dumbest Criminal Hall of Fame. Their families said they were turning their lives around and induction into a Hall of Flame was proof. Satan smiles at the Hall of Flame reference."
    MisterAvis likes this.

So which was the loudest sound? The 1st or the 2nd click? We can't have a tie this ain't soccer.
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined." -Obligatory Founding Father Quote

Links