Guess who pays for the hospital bills.

This is a discussion on Guess who pays for the hospital bills. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Yes the American Taxpayer,this happens a lot,It's not only these incidents,but it could be anything from heat exhaustion,exposure, broken limbs etc. One killed in rollover ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Guess who pays for the hospital bills.

Yes the American Taxpayer,this happens a lot,It's not only these incidents,but it could be anything from heat exhaustion,exposure, broken limbs etc.
    One killed in rollover crash | killed, one, rollover - DPS - Brownsville Herald
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

You sound surprised by this ?, well you shouldn`t be, because we the tax payer have always been stuck paying the bills for the illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr B View Post
    You sound surprised by this ?, well you shouldn`t be, because we the tax payer have always been stuck paying the bills for the illegals.
    I'm not surprised,I live 20 miles from Mexico.This is a drop in the proverbial bucket,People in other parts of the Country have no Idea how much is spent on healthcare for Illegal aliens.Until we get rid of the Birther Law the Maternity wards in Hospitals along the Mexico Border will stay busier than a GM assembly line
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

19 of 'em..........

That's better that the 10 bullfighters I witnessed piling out of a LeCar at the last rodeo I attended
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

And, of course, this has no effect on the economy in any way....
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Badey View Post
    And, of course, this has no effect on the economy in any way....
    Nope, not on the people that will re-elect current politicians. You and I though? You bet your butt.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    Nope, not on the people that will re-elect current politicians. You and I though? You bet your butt.
    As I heard Michael Medved say once, "He who robs Peter to pay Paul is often very popular with Paul."
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

VIP Member
    And you wonder why an aspirin costs $6.00 or a Band-Aid costs $10.00 in a hospital; they are just passing the cost on to those that do pay.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Distinguished Member Array CDW4ME's Avatar
    I see people on welfare with cell phones, kids on free & reduced lunch with cell phones, because "subsidized" cell phones are available (seriously).
    I'm fairly sure that folks living on government assistance get "free dental" and "free medical" which is something I have to pay for.
    Heck, their kids may get "free orthodontics"; I'll be making payments when my kid needs braces.
    The guy that installed my satellite internet said that he knew of people getting "subsidized" satellite internet.
    Not to forget, subsidized housing and utility bills.
    Somehow, it seems that there are many folks that don't work yet they have most of the necessities I have, along with some of the luxuries.
    I've decided that the difference in me working 40+ hours a week and those able bodied that collect a check for nothing may be that I can at least have a nice pistol & some ammo.
    No internal lock or magazine disconnect on my pistols!

Administrator
    Do you know what the surgery and emergency room costs are to treat a drive-by or gang related shooting victim?

STAGGERING.

Parkland Memorial Hospital, Dallas Texas. Where JFK was taken. Loses millions and millions and millions every year on their maternity ward. Yep.

Read it here: snopes.com: Parkland Memorial Hospital and Illegal Immigrants

It is true. $70 million taxpayer money LAST count. One freaking hospital.

VIP Member
    An intoxicated undocumented in MN ran a stop sign and caused an accident that killed a whole family. The medical costs pale when you factor in dual language schooling, violent crime, lost jobs, lost taxes, and the erosion of our culture from a seditious enemy within, La Raza and CAIR.
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

It's why I always said we already had universal healthcare : 911 and the ER

Distinguished Member
    Unfreaking believable. No wonder the national debt is astronomical. Call all the troops home from everywhere else in the world and just invade Mexico. At least we could have all the oil to help pay the bills. It would be cheaper than trying to stop all the illegals from crossing the border. Not to mention slowing the drug traffic. We need a real solution to the illegal immigrant problem. Just too many handouts and freebies for this country to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by CDW4ME View Post
    ... may be that I can at least have a nice pistol & some ammo.
    Oh they have nice pistols & ammo...

the problem is it's some other hard working guy's nice pistol & ammo :/
    RichB70 likes this.
    “Put your pain in a box. Lock it down. No man is stronger than one who can harness his emotions.” -Act of Valor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links