Bad: sometimes lessons have to be lethal for criminals to "learn."

This is a discussion on Bad: sometimes lessons have to be lethal for criminals to "learn." within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; So here's a swell feller... He and an accomplice were shot back in February while perpetrating a home invasion robbery. The accomplice died. This one ...

Thread: Bad: sometimes lessons have to be lethal for criminals to "learn."

Bad: sometimes lessons have to be lethal for criminals to "learn."

So here's a swell feller... He and an accomplice were shot back in February while perpetrating a home invasion robbery. The accomplice died. This one has been arrested yet again on unrelated charges...

How long will it be before he decides to invade another house? Will he meet yet another armed homeowner? Will he meet his final demise while doing so? Only time will tell, but it won't surprise me...

Story here
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    From what I have seen, death is most often the only fix for 'stupid'.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

Darwin

I beleive Darwin had it correct, but today we refuse to allow the gene pool to correct itself.

Maybe he'll make this years "Darwin Awards" or at least be an unhonorable mentioned!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

Apparently Maine has no "three strikes" law on the books. If this isn't a "career criminal," then I don't know what that term means.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Links