Good, Bad or Ugly- opinions

This is a discussion on Good, Bad or Ugly- opinions within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Gene83 So now, he should be allowed to sue and be rewarded for his successful endeavor? Absolutely!! His 1st and 4th amendment ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Good, Bad or Ugly- opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Gene83 View Post
    So now, he should be allowed to sue and be rewarded for his successful endeavor?
    Absolutely!! His 1st and 4th amendment rights were violated by the police. He is being charged with a bogus crime. He is well within his rights to sue.
    ep1953 likes this.
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Badey View Post
    Absolutely!! His 1st and 4th amendment rights were violated by the police. He is being charged with a bogus crime. He is well within his rights to sue.
    And the police involved should be removed from duty, this make up a law crap needs to stop.
    I am expected to know all the laws that I might break in the course of the day, since they are paid to in force them, I think it only prudent that they know them as well.
    ep1953 likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ntkb View Post
    And the police involved should be removed from duty, this make up a law crap needs to stop.
    I am expected to know all the laws that I might break in the course of the day, since they are paid to in force them, I think it only prudent that they know them as well.

^^^^^^^The only problem is^^^^

A lot of police just get the cuffs out, book you, and let the DA and a judge and the lawyers sort it out at your expense.
    Pretty ignorant if you ask me.
    The idiotic system we call criminal justice feeds itself, therefore resulting in a ridiculous continuum.
    Sig 210, msgt/ret and ksholder like this.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links