Media censored seven hate crime mob attacks in Grand Rapids

This is a discussion on Media censored seven hate crime mob attacks in Grand Rapids within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; You didn't hear about this is the media, but on the weekend of March 24th and March 25th at least seven white people were brutally ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Media censored seven hate crime mob attacks in Grand Rapids

You didn't hear about this is the media, but on the weekend of March 24th and March 25th at least seven white people were brutally beaten by mobs of blacks in Grand Rapids, MI. Five of the victims filed police reports. At least two other victims exist, and there are probably others. The local media has refused to report the cruel attacks and the authorities are resisting any serious charges.
    Media censored seven hate crime mob attacks in Grand Rapids - Charleston Charleston Conservative | Examiner.com
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    Can you imagine someone actually answering their door in the wee hours when someone is pounding on the door and screaming for help, especially after reading all the do not answer your door threads on gun forums? If you get attacked in the jungle, I hope you are a jungle warrior. That's all.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

Wow, yet another example of media bias.

It's crazy how the roles have reversed, out used to be white mobs assisted by the police and fire departments, now it's black mobs doing the same thing, just without official help.

It was wrong then and still wrong now.

*swyped from the evo so excuse any typos*
    It's better to prevent a crime, than to punish it.

Now it would have hit the news big time, should about 6 of the attackers been killed. CRAZED GUNMAN SHOOTS UP PRAYER MEETING!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

VIP Member
    Did this actually happen? Please note the bias of the news outlet which is reporting the story as well.

Anyone know how to check out if this is real or just more hate wrapped up as "cover up?" by a supposedly
    biased MSM and reported by an outlet with its own bias?
    Rollo likes this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

I believe that this issue of revenge for you know who is only going to get worse this summer. My older brother and sister talk about the race riots when they were in high school. I think that those who believe we owe them and those that want revenge (along with those just looking for a reason) are going to take it out on any weak looking person they can find. Let them come. I have SA backed by Glock. Of course they won't pick me. Why would any piece of crap pick a 6'3", 240lb, mean looking guy to take revenge on when they tend to prey on the weak as most thugs do? I hope the next person that gets picked for revenge is armed.

If the victims would have happened to not been in that area... these "youths" would have tried to kill one other!

Quote Originally Posted by Psalm 37:2
    For they will soon fade like the grass and wither like the green herb.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    Did this actually happen? Please note the bias of the news outlet which is reporting the story as well.

Anyone know how to check out if this is real or just more hate wrapped up as "cover up?" by a supposedly
    Not sure, but these are what I found using my GoogleFu:

Hate crime victim describes racially motivated mob attack in Grand Rapids
    Nicholas Stix, Uncensored: Trayvon Martin Hate Crime Cover-Up in Grand Rapids, Michigan; Give the Local Media Hell! (Contact Info)

And many more, most linked back to the Examiner article. I could not find it from a reputable news source, not to say that I don't doubt it happened.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post

I looked on CrimeMapping.com and narrowed the dates to 3/24/2012 through 3/25/2012. Then I zoomed in and looked at the intersection of 6th St. and Broadway Ave. There is a crime listed at the same time as his report (Just after midnight, 12:30 AM) for AGGRAVATED ASSAULT NON-FAM OTHER WEAPON.

I will see if I can find anything else to prove its real.

I wonder if that area shows up on the ghetto app.... if it doesn't we need to add it. It’s as bad as the new black panthers putting a bounty on zimmerman, the DOJ is doing nothing about that too

Be prepared for more of the same if Z is acquitted.
    DeathRales likes this.

Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    I guarantee that I personally won't have any input one way or the other on the outcome of that trial, but if someone or a pack of someone's wants to try and wrap a chain around my head because they don't like the verdict - then bring in on!
    mkh likes this.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

Getting to be too many mental midget cowards in the gene pool, stemming from single crack mamas with lots of illegitimate children on welfare. I'd use the proper word used in the past for children born out of wed lock but, in this PC forum and society, it's considered hate speech. What's good for the goose is not what's good for the gander. Grin and bear it fellas

VIP Member
    From article;

Political correctness supersedes public safety. The response from the authorities has been one of constant downplaying. None of the perpetrators are ever charged with a hate crime.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The news in Detroit does this on a continual basis, no matter what the race is ,victim or perpetrator.

Sad state of affairs.
    Richard58 likes this.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Let's see, a mob of one race beating up on a few from another race. Why isn't the Al & Jesse show complaining about this?
    We know, don't we.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links