BAD: Spring, TX Mother Murdered, Baby Snatched

This is a discussion on BAD: Spring, TX Mother Murdered, Baby Snatched within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A lady coming out of the hospital with her three day old baby had an verbal altercation with another woman. The woman shot the mother ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: BAD: Spring, TX Mother Murdered, Baby Snatched

A lady coming out of the hospital with her three day old baby had an verbal altercation with another woman. The woman shot the mother to death and snatched her baby.

http://news.yahoo.com/mother-shot-de...225856084.html

SPRING, Texas (AP) A newborn boy was abducted from his dying mother after she was repeatedly shot outside a suburban Houston pediatric center on Tuesday, according to investigators searching for the suspected shooter who sped off with the infant in a blood-stained Lexus.

Kayla Marie Golden, 28, was leaving an afternoon checkup with her 3-day-old son, Keegan, when she had a verbal altercation with a woman in a Lexus parked next to her pickup truck, Montgomery County sheriff's Lt. Dan Norris said.

Witnesses said the woman repeatedly shot Golden, took the infant and sped away, hitting the dying mother as she screamed "my baby" and tried to reach into the Lexus, Norris said. Witnesses also reported hearing as many as seven gunshots and said a man also was in the Lexus, which is blood-stained on the driver's side, Norris said.

.................................................. .................................................. ....

Witnesses described the shooting suspect as a thin, gold-haired black woman, apparently in her late 20s or early 30s, Norris said. They also said the Lexus was sky blue or light green.

Where's the outcry from the community?
    Spade115 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array tiwee's Avatar
    Women, arm yourselves. Your children and husband need you.

Quote Originally Posted by phillyfresh View Post
    This just happened hours ago, so not enough time for an outcry. I grew up in spring and still live close now and this type of thing does not usually happen in spring, usually a really good area, but like most places its going down hill I guess.

This couldn't have been on the fly. The shooter must have been looking for a kid to snatch or maybe had a history of issues with the victim

The problem with Stories like this is the fact that even if she was a CHL holder every hospital I've ever walked into in Tx is legally posted no guns allowed.
    When they catch the POS that committed this crime the penalty should be equal to the crime,shot numerous times til they are dead
    Spade115 and garyacman like this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Senior Member Array RightyLefty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyfresh View Post
    The shooter isn't a "white-hispanic" or white, otherwise Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson and the Pres. would be all over it.

Newborn abducted after mother fatally shot near Houston found | Fox News

They found the infant alive.

My brother and his family live in Spring so I'm intrested in hearing what's been, and being said, from his neck of the woods.

I understand Texas has placed an express-lane within their death row...............
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Glad the baby has been found safe. Hope they catch the murdering perps soon.

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Why isn't this national news? I guess the crime wasn't as heinous as the Tayvon case. So many things I'd like to say right now but I'd probably be banned from this forum for life.

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    That article was useless. WHERE did they find the baby? HOW did they find the baby?

The whole affair makes me sick.
    stancehold likes this.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieNWillis View Post
    Why isn't this national news? I guess the crime wasn't as heinous as the Tayvon case. So many things I'd like to say right now but I'd probably be banned from this forum for life.
    ^^^^^^ I couldn't agree with you more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    garyacman likes this.
    "Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."--Ronald Reagan

It is so sad when a mother can't even take her new born baby to the doctor for a check-up, can't come out of the hospital with her 3day old baby with out some crazy phsyco heifer on a rampage!! I had just read about a father/husband who had his famiy out and killed them all, wife and 2 girls.. Seriously, what is this world coming too?? Ladies, all need to take some sort of self defense class, and get your conceled permit license!! Protect you and your family at all times.. It seems to be that women who are alone or single are more vunerable than a women who is with her husband/boyfriend for obvious reasons!!! I am so glad that they found the baby, so sad he will never know his mother.. Bless his little heart...
    tiwee likes this.
    "The Lord is on my side; I will not fear"
    " The Lord is my Light and my salvation

Yahoo News story is gone ... here's a FoxNews link to the same story. This is so tragic!

Texas Newborn Abducted, Mom Fatally Shot
    Asked by a CNN reporter "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist"?, the Marine sniper simply shrugged & replied "recoil".

Now more than ever, we are at war on our home soil ... WAKE UP & arm our troops when they are on home soil!

The shooter has been charged with capital murder. That didn't take long.

Woman charged with murder in shooting of Texas mom - Yahoo! News

SPRING, Texas (AP) — A woman has been charged with capital murder in the shooting of a young mother and the abduction of her newborn son near Houston, a prosecutor said Wednesday.

Montgomery County District Attorney Brett Ligon told ABC's "Good Morning America" that Verna McClain was charged early Wednesday in the killing of Kala Marie Golden.

Time to bring back public hangings or guillotine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links