bad: naked man is pistol whipped takes gun away...

This is a discussion on bad: naked man is pistol whipped takes gun away... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Chases down BGs while naked... fires 8 shots into neighboring homes... Story here...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: bad: naked man is pistol whipped takes gun away...

bad: naked man is pistol whipped takes gun away...

Chases down BGs while naked... fires 8 shots into neighboring homes...

Story here
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Not gonna lie, if I had a small child in the home and was in the shower I probably would have done the same thing...wouldn't have fired into someone else's home tho...
    niks and Spade115 like this.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

wow... So many problems here. Why didn't he teach his children NOT to answer the door to strangers??
    Guest1 and Spade115 like this.
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Badey View Post
    wow... So many problems here. Why didn't he teach his children NOT to answer the door to strangers??
    A lot of people talk about hardening the entrances to their home on this site, but this is something you rarely see brought up. No matter how long the screws in your door are, or how many locks you have, if you have children and they know how to open the door, they can do so for anyone when you're not around.
    Spade115 likes this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Running down the street nude shooting a gun; too bad someone didn't get it on tape. That would have went viral on you-tube
    Spade115 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
    Running down the street nude shooting a gun; too bad someone didn't get it on tape. That would have went viral on you-tube
    It says chased them onto the street, meaning he most likely ran from his door, to the road. Not DOWN the road :/ BGs always have a tendency to show up when you are completely unprepared, he probably could have at least thrown a towel around him quick...
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

This guy wasn't involved in the cockfight was he?
    Burns likes this.

In the shower is my one big vulnerable moment. Gun is in the nightstand safe across the house. Other than shooting the neighbors' houses he did great. Not criticizing though.. can't say what I would or wouldn't do in the heat of the moment. Just glad family and neighbors are safe.

I've seen a glock 17 with a 33 round mag vaccuum locked in plastic wrap on a hanger in a shower/with a knife to cut the weapon out in case of emergency
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckdriver View Post
    In the shower is my one big vulnerable moment. Gun is in the nightstand safe across the house. Other than shooting the neighbors' houses he did great. Not criticizing though.. can't say what I would or wouldn't do in the heat of the moment. Just glad family and neighbors are safe.
    ShowerGlock.jpg

showerglock.jpg

SHOWERGUN_2.jpg

Necessity is the mother of invention
    Spade115 and garyacman like this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Definitely some food for thought there. Hopefully I can count on my wife for some cover fire while I make a run for the nightstand.

I was just thinking the other day, it's been too long since there was a naked man with a Glock story. I keep mine on the counter. Mainly because I want it out of the nightstand drawer, and I'm not wearing it yet.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

When doing the rain closet dance, I keep the stainless 1911 under a towel to keep it from getting too much moisture on it.

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I've seen a glock 17 with a 33 round mag vaccuum locked in plastic wrap on a hanger in a shower/with a knife to cut the weapon out in case of emergency
    That almost sounds borderline paranoid.
    Ace
    Gotta Fly or Gonna Die

VIP Member
    Are we sure no one is sitting around making this stuff up???

Parents were remiss in NOT drilling into the kids, that while mommy and daddy are home they will answer the door.
    End of discussion.
    Bet they had that little talk now.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links