Amazing video of topless hero confronting armed thug who tried to steal moped

This is a discussion on Amazing video of topless hero confronting armed thug who tried to steal moped within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Topless have a go hero fends off gun-toting hoodie to prevent the robbery 70-year-old friend's moped | Mail Online Brave, but stupid. I sure hope ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By DontTreadOnI
  • 1 Post By Stubborn

Thread: Amazing video of topless hero confronting armed thug who tried to steal moped

Amazing video of topless hero confronting armed thug who tried to steal moped

Topless have a go hero fends off gun-toting hoodie to prevent the robbery 70-year-old friend's moped | Mail Online

Brave, but stupid.

I sure hope the robber turned back and pointed his gun at the victim to justify those shots fired.

2. Remove Ads

What, no skittles and iced tea, just a hoodie and a looong barreled revolver? can't be...

Epic shirtless man was foolish... wallet holster fail... hmmmm needs more practice... and probably real pants to draw from.
    It could be worse.
    "A law that burdens the exercise of an enumerated constitutional right by simply making that right more difficult to exercise cannot be considered “reasonably adapted” to a government interest, no matter how substantial that interest may be."
    Wollard V Sheridan

VIP Member
    I am amazed that our 'topless hero' lived through that one.

Well, I guess the $400 moped was worth his life, at least to him...
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

I'd like to know what took him so long to take out the little toy gun. I would have pulled my gun out as soon as he pointed the gun at me. He waited until he got shot to realize he had a toy gun in his pocket!?!? He also had a board of lumber in his hands the moment he saw the hooded one. Swing for the fences, and let the skittles fall where they may.

One more thing, this happen in Indiana, and is being reported by a site in the UK?

I know theres already a thread on this. not sure where it went (or im just tired from looking at a comp screen all day)
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Spade115 likes this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Certainly was nice of the news agency to post the victims address, so the BG and his homeys can come back for another go.

After the shock of being fired at the 56-year-old, who lives in 900 block, Harrison Street, clambers back to his feet and continues to confront the armed suspect, both verbally and physically.
    Spade115 likes this.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Links