This Week in H-Town : Shot with BB Gun and other "Gems"

This is a discussion on This Week in H-Town : Shot with BB Gun and other "Gems" within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; A 17 year old "woman" according to the article was attacked by someone shooting her with a BB gun from a vehicle. Oh....and this "gem" ...

Thread: This Week in H-Town : Shot with BB Gun and other "Gems"

A 17 year old "woman" according to the article was attacked by someone shooting her with a BB gun from a vehicle.

Oh....and this "gem" that even Hollywood cannot make up.........

PUBLIC INTOXICATION: A 47-year-old Huntington man was charged with misdemeanor public intoxication and misdemeanor disorderly conduct Wednesday morning.

A man appearing at the Cabell County Courthouse for a hearing appeared before the judge with red, glassy eyes and a strong odor of alcohol on his breath. The man was disorderly, and he defied all of the commands and warnings given to him by deputies

Huntington woman reports being shot multiple times with BB gun - The Herald Dispatch
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

their all full and it isn't even friday night yet

"Derrick Alan Harrison, 10, was incarcerated at 8:35 p.m. Thursday. Authorities in Cabell County charged him with two felony counts of accessory before the fact and two felony counts of conspiracy. "

what the...... ????

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PoLockNLoad View Post
    "Derrick Alan Harrison, 10, was incarcerated at 8:35 p.m. Thursday. Authorities in Cabell County charged him with two felony counts of accessory before the fact and two felony counts of conspiracy. "

what the...... ????
    I looked that up. They need to get their facts straight. 1993 makes you 10 now huh?

Height: 5ft 9in Weight: 145 lbs. DOB: 3/2/1993
    Booked: 6/7/2011 Booking ID: 999032488
    Cabell County - Bail: $0.00 - WRJ
    Charge Type: Misdemeanor

westernregionaljail.info - Western Regional Jail Jails Derrick Alan Harrison Mugshot
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

I will bet money the 17 year old was shot with an airsoft gun,kids thinking it's all fun and games til they get caught and charged with agg battery,shooting from a moving vehicle,etc.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Links