Break-In's In a small Town

This is a discussion on Break-In's In a small Town within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Live in a very small town, we have had several break-in's over the last few months, our Kroger store ( grocery store, if some of ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By mlr1m
  • 1 Post By Harryball

Thread: Break-In's In a small Town

Question Break-In's In a small Town

Live in a very small town, we have had several break-in's over the last few months, our Kroger store ( grocery store, if some of ya'll don't know) just got broke into last night, they smashed in the front sliding doors and went straight for the pharmacy!! Can't get to any narcotics, they are locked up!! Well the police dept, has not a clue who has done it!!! After 2 alarms set off, and once again, a very small town, the store stays lit up, in the middle of town, and noone knows a thing or seen a thing!!
    "The Lord is on my side; I will not fear"
    " The Lord is my Light and my salvation

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Security cameras for sure.
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

Your town needs 'snipers' who work late...

They'll eventually get caught...greed always catches them.
    Wouldn't be surprised if females are involved.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Your town needs 'snipers' who work late...

They'll eventually get caught...greed always catches them.
    Wouldn't be surprised if females are involved.
    LOL
    That would have a sense of saftey to it!! I can almost bet there wouldn't be another break-in... Not to long ago, the Sonic got broke into and I am sure they had a small pistol, not sure what, but I think that one was a inside deal

Headed stright to the pharmacy?? Their/his/her addiction/greed will get the best of (them) and 'drive' them to other attempts for moneyand/or drugs. Small-Town U.S.A. or megalopolis, the behaviour is driven by the same 'need'.

Ya'll keep an eye out for each other out there!
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

You have a Grocery store/Pharmacy and a Sonic and call it a small town? Folks in my town get dressed up and drive to towns your size to go shopping.

Michael
    mkh, Rock and Glock and morintp like this.

Even though I now live in a larger city, the small town where I'm from isn't immune to break-ins, etc. My hometown is very small, and there are oxycontin overdoses just about monthly. Many home invasions-done usually when no on is home. These type of people usually break into homes of people they know.
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

I feel like break ins are more common in small towns. Seems like more drugs and poor people driving their actions. My parents' little town where I grew up is all drugs and crime now. At least in the city it can be avoided.

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar
    I live in a town so small, its not even incorporated---the past couple of months have seen a string of break-ins--its going to continue, but one of these days, they will pick a home they THOUGHT was empty, and they are going to get shot for their labors
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by 8th ID View Post
    Even though I now live in a larger city, the small town where I'm from isn't immune to break-ins, etc. My hometown is very small, and there are oxycontin overdoses just about monthly. Many home invasions-done usually when no on is home. These type of people usually break into homes of people they know.

I think they got tierd of breaking into peoples houses around here!!!

Its happening all over, Sorry to say. Keep you SA up, and be safe....
    tacmansgirl likes this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Links