Bad. Hate crime - Page 2

Bad. Hate crime

This is a discussion on Bad. Hate crime within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I really liked the comments from Black Americans,that don't like being lumped in with the part of their race that think it's cool to have ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Bad. Hate crime

I really liked the comments from Black Americans,that don't like being lumped in with the part of their race that think it's cool to have an arrest record,babies with several different girls,no high School diploma,walking around with their pants belted around their thighs,blaming white slave owners from 100+ years ago for their problems today.
    I grew up on a Military base lived with,played with,went to school with people from every race on earth,I never knew discrimination,unless it was due to a Parents Rank,Officers lived on one side of the housing area,and Enlisted on the other.I still see that today,I don't see skin color I see the type of morals and character that people have,there are people I won't hang around with because I just don't like them or trust them based on my observations how they treat other people,dogs,children etc.
    Just like this forum,just about everybody here are like minded,seem to have decent morals,are law abiding as far as most laws,some of us may speed above the posted limit from time to time.IIRC I believe there are minimum sentencing guidelines for HATE crimes,I hope he learns just what the MAX is,but I'm pretty sure his other hood rats will be giving him "Props" for kicking Whiteys ass.
    msgt/ret and Spade115 like this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Some animals will use any excuse to prey on others.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Senior Member Array Kimberpackn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Badey View Post
    I personally don't think there should be a legal category of "hate crime." A crime is a crime, and as such should carry the same sentencing for anyone who commits it for any reason, but that's just me....
    I think you summed it up better than I did.
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. -

Patrick Henry

More than likely, the charges will be reduced to simple assault, and he'll be released. Hate crimes DO NOT APPLY when a white is the victim.

He's an idiot, but is he any dumber than other violent offenders you might encounter?

Who cares if he's a stick up man, murderer, rapist, angry racist, etc.? I would recommend shooting any of them if they try to mess with you.

Hayes, 18 of the 1200 block of North Woodbine Avenue in Oak Park, was charged with attempted robbery, aggravated battery and a hate crime, all felonies, Oak Park police Detective Cmdr. Ladon Reynolds said.
    Based on the news report of the perps (sorry suspects, sorry fine upstanding youths who are turning their life around), forced the victim to empty his pockets and rifled through the contents. That doesn't sound like attempted robbery to me but it is Chicago.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

These types of dirtbag criminals deserve only the 'gator pond'...gators aren't racist, they'll eat anything...gators gotta' eat, too!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

People like that are just misunderstood; the problem is that we are not speaking the same language, therefore there is miscommunication that leads to unfortunate altercations and people get hurt.

I, on the other hand, carry a universal translator. It is .45 caliber (my avatar), and speaks all known languages including A******. In every instance where I have ever had a problem with the language I speak being clearly understood, I merely engage my universal translator and my problem is instantly solved. My intentions are clearly understood by anyone who happens to misunderstand me and they move on, being thus properly informed.......

See how easy everything can be when everyone speaks the same language and understands each other ??
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined". - Patrick Henry

He looks like he'll fit right in , at the prison.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links