Bad. Hate crime

Bad. Hate crime

This is a discussion on Bad. Hate crime within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Alton Hayes III | Suspect: I Beat Up White Man Because I Am Mad About Trayvon Martin Case...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Bad. Hate crime

Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
    Jeff Cooper

I didnt think hate crimes pertained to "whitty"
    mano3, Spade115, msgt/ret and 1 others like this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

VIP Member
    Shouldn't this be a federal case, given that the attackers conspired to deny the victim's civil rights solely on the basis of his race?
    The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    Silly me I forgot. A hate crime is an act committed by a heterosexual Caucasian male against anyone who isn't a heterosexual Caucasian male.

With the exception of "white Hispanics" of course.
    Jeb316 likes this.
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
    Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbiesdad View Post
    Silly me I forgot. A hate crime is an act committed by a heterosexual Caucasian male against anyone who isn't a heterosexual Caucasian male.
    Exactly....We have no rights to "race"
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

I just got my NRA hoodie (with the secret pocket that every knows about) and secret decoder ring from a box of captain crunch.
    I am just waiting for a location of the million man whitey march
    Spade115 likes this.

Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    Gangway the Rev's Jackson and Sharpton are on the way! Wait.........
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

VIP Member
    When Mr Hayes winds up in prison, he will make a good homemaker for one of the more sun-tanned challenged in there.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Senior Member Array Kimberpackn's Avatar
    Is there a non-hate crime? Not intending to be sarcastic but the term "hate crime" implies to me that the thought behind the crime is illegal. To me, one can think whatever but it is only when action takes place that a crime is committed.
    msgt/ret and goldshellback like this.
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. -

Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    What? Like jokes and stuff?
    And you know I could have me a million more friends, and all I'd have to lose is my point of view. -- John Prine (A Good Time)

Wait is that another of Obama's sons?
    danfive555 likes this.

Seriously white men need to have a protest march, but they might kill us...
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

I personally don't think there should be a legal category of "hate crime." A crime is a crime, and as such should carry the same sentencing for anyone who commits it for any reason, but that's just me....
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    After being arrested, Hayes told police he was upset by the Trayvon Martin case and beat the man up because he was white...
    I pity the (fool) defense attorney who ends up with this Einstein.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Watch your 6:00 & keep SA on high alert. They mostly attack 1 person in numbers from the rear or ambush like the human garbage cowards they are, clearly illustrated by Alton & his business associate.

WOW ... what entertainment. Who needs an afternoon movie with the comments on this article? I chomped through 2 bags of popcorn just on the comments.
    Asked by a CNN reporter "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist"?, the Marine sniper simply shrugged & replied "recoil".

Now more than ever, we are at war on our home soil ... WAKE UP & arm our troops when they are on home soil!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links