Good: Ga. granny thwarts 2 would-be robbers in shootout

Good: Ga. granny thwarts 2 would-be robbers in shootout

This is a discussion on Good: Ga. granny thwarts 2 would-be robbers in shootout within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Ga. granny thwarts 2 would-be robbers in shootout Ga. granny thwarts 2 would-be robbers in shootout Associated Press MACON, Ga. Authorities in Georgia say ...

Thread: Good: Ga. granny thwarts 2 would-be robbers in shootout

VIP Member

Thumbs up Good: Ga. granny thwarts 2 would-be robbers in shootout

Ga. granny thwarts 2 would-be robbers in shootout

Ga. granny thwarts 2 would-be robbers in shootout

Associated Press

MACON, Ga. Authorities in Georgia say a grandmother foiled a robbery attempt by two armed men by getting into a shootout with them, injuring one man.

Police told The Telegraph that Lulu Campbell just dropped off her grandson at her daughter's house early Saturday morning when someone demanded money outside her car, threatening to shoot her.

Campbell says the man fired at her, missing. The 57-year-old fired back, striking him in the chest. Her truck sustained eight bullet holes in the hood, one in the grill. Both front side windows were destroyed. The second man fled after she shot at him.

SNIP
    Μολὼν λαβέ

I'm just one root in a grassroots organization. No one should assume that I speak for the VCDL.

I am neither an attorney-at-law nor I do play one on television or on the internet. No one should assumes my opinion is legal advice.

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

-Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Sponsored Links