Fairly good: article about self defense shootings

This is a discussion on Fairly good: article about self defense shootings within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I don't know if this mobile link will work, but here it is: http://mobile.cleveland.com/advcleve...tguid=52VXHz6I It's a reasonably fair article about defensive shootings (in Ohio) since ...

Thread: Fairly good: article about self defense shootings

Fairly good: article about self defense shootings

I don't know if this mobile link will work, but here it is:

http://mobile.cleveland.com/advcleve...tguid=52VXHz6I

It's a reasonably fair article about defensive shootings (in Ohio) since their castle doctrine was enacted.

Note the personal cost of defending yourself. Living elsewhere, much more private, etc.
    It could be worse.
    "The History of our Revolution will be one continued Lye from one end to the other."
    John Adams
    "A gun is kind of like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again".

2. Remove Ads

At least he was alive to move and LIVE quietly. I am sure the media did a number on him too

Distinguished Member Array tiwee's Avatar
    A fifteen year old conducting armed robbery! The victim saved society hundreds of thousands of dollars and who knows how many lives this young thug would have ruined had he not been stopped at 15. The man who defended himself can look at any one of his fellow citizens today and think I may have saved her life by stopping thuggery five years ago.

Links