Good: Woman With Shotgun Kills Rapist (Halloween 2011)

This is a discussion on Good: Woman With Shotgun Kills Rapist (Halloween 2011) within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; YouTube video: Woman With Shotgun Kills Rapist - YouTube Original story: Accused Rapist Shot, Killed by Victim - KFVS12 News & Weather Cape Girardeau, Carbondale, ...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By BenGoodLuck
  • 1 Post By Crowman
  • 3 Post By RubenZ
  • 1 Post By Bark'n
  • 1 Post By Bark'n
  • 1 Post By tiwee

Thread: Good: Woman With Shotgun Kills Rapist (Halloween 2011)

YouTube video: Woman With Shotgun Kills Rapist - YouTube

Original story: Accused Rapist Shot, Killed by Victim - KFVS12 News & Weather Cape Girardeau, Carbondale, Poplar Bluff

CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo. - No charges will be filed against the Cape Girardeau woman who shot and killed a registered sex offender trying to break back into her home.

beararms likes this.
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

Fn awesome

God Bless this fine woman. She took the nightmare visited on her and took steps to protect herself. Who knows how many women she saved from the horror she went though by using her right to self defense.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

You Go Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A good reason all women should be carrying a handgun.............
    Spirit51 likes this.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Good on the lady for killing a registered sex offender.

Whats wrong with the whole storey? I'll tell you. It says that guy had 11 Felony convictions and multiple arrest. How the heck is he able to be out on the streets. Good he's a dead SOB now.
    Spirit51, Sig 210 and Hopyard like this.
    Glock 20sf, Sig P938

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RubenZ View Post
    Whats wrong with the whole storey? I'll tell you. It says that guy had 11 Felony convictions and multiple arrest. How the heck is he able to be out on the streets. Good he's a dead SOB now.
    The same reason I can walk into my kitchen and spin the lazy susan cabinet around and watch the sugar container pass by me countless times. Revolving doors and no accountability.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    The same reason I can walk into my kitchen and spin the lazy susan cabinet around and watch the sugar container pass by me countless times. Revolving doors and no accountability.
    No more lazy susans for this thug.

He's down for the dirt nap!
    Sig 210 likes this.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Something tells me Sharpton,Jackson,Acorn,etc won't be showing up to protest the killing of this poor misunderstood black man.
    Even tho I prefer 00 buck for SD/HD,something tells me she probably used bird shot,but maybe the fact it took him 7 painfull hours to die was the real justice
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    ER personnel did their best to prolong it.
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

O.K., the DA's paperwork load was just made smaller.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

BTW... OP made a mistake. This is a story from Halloween 2008! Check the news story.
    Hopyard likes this.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Good for her, one more down and many more to go.

Good for her.
    As we used to teach in the spook business, carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it you may shoot it. If you shoot it you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody - and he finds out about it - he may be very angry with you. -- Jeff Cooper

Distinguished Member Array tiwee's Avatar
    How about the names in this story. The eleven time loser dead rapist - Preyer. The prosecutor - Morley Swingle.

After the first rape, the police to their credit thought the rapist might return to kill the lady(eliminate the witness). So they reportedly had a patrol on her block looking for this guy the night he broke in the second time. The policeman reportedly arrived one minute after the event(call?). A friend gave her a shotgun and the police gave her extraordinary protection. Once again, the armed citizen was first responder. The preyer will prey no more.

Morley Swingle is an excellent prosecutor. I keep an eye on Cape county as my mother worked for the sheriff when we lived in Jackson.
    Spirit51 likes this.

Sponsored Links