Neo-Nazi mass shooting

This is a discussion on Neo-Nazi mass shooting within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I searched and didn't find an article already, sorry if there is one! Investigators shed light on neo-Nazi accused of mass shooting in Gilbert | ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Neo-Nazi mass shooting

Neo-Nazi mass shooting

I searched and didn't find an article already, sorry if there is one!

Investigators shed light on neo-Nazi accused of mass shooting in Gilbert | azfamily.com Phoenix

2. Remove Ads

I like to read the responses that accompany some of these news stories. This one caught my eye and its not one I haven't heard before.
    he killed them, if he didnt then they would be looking for the person who did.
    Wouldn't you love to have his person on a jury if you ever had to go to trial? He must be guilty. Else they wouldn't have arrested him.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    I like to read the responses that accompany some of these news stories. This one caught my eye and its not one I haven't heard before.

Wouldn't you love to have his person on a jury if you ever had to go to trial? He must be guilty. Else they wouldn't have arrested him.

Michael
    Umm...Wow and Yikes!

They vote too!

Just asking, but does anyone think that this guy didn't do it?
    He joined the Marines....good....got kicked out with a dishonorable discharge....bad. (Bet his temper had something to do with it.)

Stood up for the Constitution and LEGAL Immigration....good....killed his family plus.....very bad. (Temper again?)

This was a very sad incident. The guy seemed to have major problems. He also had actual concerns for his Country like many others have.

My point? I am not one who thinks that because of his acts, he should be condemned for his concerns and not "convict" others who have those concerns as having his flaws and mental problems. Because he was a Marine...doesn't make all Marines wild eyed manics. Just because he was pro Constitution and anti illegal immigration doesn't make all those who believe the same "Neo Nazis". Each one of us are a "sum" of our actions and beliefs...each one an individual.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

A lot of people get angry all the time,sometimes they act out with physical violence,but anybody that kills a child especially a 15 month old baby is the lowest pos scum on earth.
    Spade115, Hopyard and Secret Spuk like this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    A lot of people get angry all the time,sometimes they act out with physical violence,but anybody that kills a child especially a 15 month old baby is the lowest pos scum on earth.
    No argument there.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

J. T. Ready was the subject of an FBI domestic terrroism investigation at the time of his death. IMO: Ready was a scumbag to the last. He could not just kill himself without killing others first.

FBI: J.T. Ready was target of domestic terrorism investigation | azfamily.com Phoenix
    Dumbledork likes this.

I was working from home the day this happened. Around 1:15 I heard sirens; 20 minutes later, 3 news helicopters were stationed overhead, and remained there for hours. The shooting took place less than half a mile as the crow flies from my place. By 1:45 I realized via local news radio there had been a mass shooting, and was reassured that carrying while at home behind locked doors isn't so danged paranoid, after all.

YES JT Ready was a white supremacist, YES he had former (but not current) connections with the neo-Nazis (he gave that up amicably to pursue the border issues, according to a local Nazi "associate"), and NO he wasn't someone that I would want to hang out with.

HOWEVER... don't be so quick to conclude that this was a simple domestic case gone bad, in spite of initial news reports. We all know how reliable the MSM news is, right? As of today, some of the unshakeable but unexplained facts include a car parked outside the shooting home which left right after the shooting was over, and the fact that both males were found outside the residence. The cops are NOT saying publicly that JT Ready killed himself. Although it's easy to leap to the conclusion that Ready murdered four including a 1 year-old, we don't know that for absolute fact.

Let's keep an open mind, folks.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Is it possible he did it? Sure. Is it possible that some of his former associates were angry enough at him for some unknown reason to come in and kill everybody in sight? Could be. Could his more recent activity have angered folks that want a porous border enough to kill him? Definite possibility.

Would be nice to hear what the evidence is.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Please, I hope no one is buying the Mexican-Cartel-Ninja-Death-Squad-Assassination-Team plot story. JT was a a racist, anti-Semitic hatemongering piece of garbage. And that's being charitable. It's not a far leap to think that a piece of garbage would be a pice of garbage to the last, and decide to murder his own family before committing suicide, as one last act of hostility and greed.

Enjoy hell, JT Ready. People who murder children get special, festival seating.
    Hopyard and Sig 210 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledork View Post
    Please, I hope no one is buying the Mexican-Cartel-Ninja-Death-Squad-Assassination-Team plot story. JT was a a racist, anti-Semitic hatemongering piece of garbage. And that's being charitable. It's not a far leap to think that a piece of garbage would be a pice of garbage to the last, and decide to murder his own family before committing suicide, as one last act of hostility and greed.

Enjoy hell, JT Ready. People who murder children get special, festival seating.
    So what are you saying here? That anti-Semitic hatemongering pieces of garbage can't have enemies? Or that because he was hatemongering piece of garbage we should not spend tax dollars to fully investigate his death? What if he was whacked by another racist, anti-Semitic hatemongering piece of garbage? Should we let them walk?

The way I see it if it turns out he was killed by another POS and we can prove it and get them off the street that is like buy one get one free.
    Arborigine and Spirit51 like this.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Please, I hope no one is buying the Mexican-Cartel-Ninja-Death-Squad-Assassination-Team plot story. JT was a a racist, anti-Semitic hatemongering piece of garbage.
    Ready was also had a bad conduct discharge from the USMC.

PHOENIX INSURGENT

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    I'm with Jake and Elwood.

Hopyard and Dumbledork like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    So what are you saying here? That anti-Semitic hatemongering pieces of garbage can't have enemies? Or that because he was hatemongering piece of garbage we should not spend tax dollars to fully investigate his death? What if he was whacked by another racist, anti-Semitic hatemongering piece of garbage? Should we let them walk?

The way I see it if it turns out he was killed by another POS and we can prove it and get them off the street that is like buy one get one free.
    If another scumbag took him out, then we can chalk it up to karma. As for the other adults living with him, they knew what kind of person he was, and they knew what they were getting into. I have no sympathy except for the baby involved. And for that, I'd just as soon blame the infant's mother for putting the child at risk in the first place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links