This one makes me sick... He was a WW II paratrooper with 101st Airborne

This is a discussion on This one makes me sick... He was a WW II paratrooper with 101st Airborne within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Second victim dies in beating of elderly couple, as suspect could face more charges | Fox News I would happily volunteer to save the taxpayers ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: This one makes me sick... He was a WW II paratrooper with 101st Airborne

VIP Member

Second victim dies in beating of elderly couple, as suspect could face more charges | Fox News

I would happily volunteer to save the taxpayers some cash...

This truly makes me sick to my stomach. This little punk needs a sssslllloooowwww and painful death. This is NOT how a True American Hero and his wife should die. They should die when God decides, not when some greedy creep needs some money and wheels. He sexually assaulted a 85 year old woman??? I hope he gets front row seating in HELL when Oklahoma puts him down.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    This truly makes me sick to my stomach. This little punk needs a sssslllloooowwww and painful death. This is NOT how a True American Hero and his wife should die. They should die when God decides, not when some greedy creep needs some money and wheels. He sexually assaulted a 85 year old woman??? I hope he gets front row seating in HELL when Oklahoma puts him down.
    This scumbag should have the Eighth Amendment suspended just for him and be punished accordingly.
    Spirit51, JDE101 and packinnova like this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Hey Al............Hey Jessie............where the _ _ _ _ are you boys now ?

VIP Member
    It's despicable. They were married for 65 years and that's how their lives end... It's disgusting. That sick (insert your own expletives here) shouldn't even be considered a human being for what he did.

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    Turn him over to members of the 101st and have them show him how they became some of America's best heros. He would be lucky to last 10 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Turn him over to members of the 101st and have them show him how they became some of America's best heros. He would be lucky to last 10 minutes.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ...Adam

"If you're not a liberal at 20, you have no heart, and if you're not a conservative at 40, you have no head." --Winston Churchill

Distinguished Member Array airslot's Avatar
    High Altitude No Opening jump training. 15-20,000 ft free fall to consider his life choices.
    The situation will NEVER BE THE WAY YOU WANT, it WILL BE THE WAY IT IS. You must be FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO ADAPT and just "DEAL WITH IT".

Quote Originally Posted by airslot View Post
    High Altitude No Opening jump training. 15-20,000 ft free fall to consider his life choices.
    I think we have a winner here! Ding, Ding, Ding!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Distinguished Member Array mr.stuart's Avatar
    Where is all the media coverage? Where is the outrage?
    ErnieNWillis likes this.
    Pain is the best teacher,but nobody wants to go to his class.

When the past smothers the present, there is only desperation. When the future absorbs the present, life stands still. In either case a decision must be made because you only live now and you are only what you are now.

As soon as he is found guilty they need to walk him out to the dumpster, put his ass in it, then shoot him, and let the birds eat his decomposing body.
    BurgerBoy likes this.

I find it pretty one sided when all the racial activests get on the the band wagon about a shooting of a young man that could have been self defence but become deaf,dumb and blind when somthing like this happens. Pretty selective and one sided rage. " If this was his son, would he have looked like this?"
    msgt/ret, MleeC, TX expat and 6 others like this.

"One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar
    As soon as he is found guilty they need to walk him out to the dumpster, put his ass in it, then shoot him, and let the birds eat his decomposing body
    Why shoot him first???? Stake him out alive, pour some nice honey on him, and leave him.............
    Spirit51 likes this.
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

An Oklahoma man suspected in a brutal home invasion
    FAIL.

The "suspect" is far from a "man", unlike the selfless hero he killed.

And please - sexually assaulting an 85 year-old woman??? When sex is about as casual as a handshake these days?

Thank God the Constitution forbids cruel and unusual punishment, else I'd be screaming from the highest perch to have this worthless piece of trash drawn and quartered.
    Spirit51 likes this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links