FBI may charge George Zimmerman with hate crime

This is a discussion on FBI may charge George Zimmerman with hate crime within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; FBI may charge George Zimmerman with hate crime | www.wftv.com...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mike1956

Thread: FBI may charge George Zimmerman with hate crime

FBI may charge George Zimmerman with hate crime

"A gun is a tool, Marion. No better and no worse than any other tool - an axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that." --from "Shane" (Alan Ladd) -1953

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    But they probably won't. If nothing else is garnered from this latest, do note the last sentence:
    "State prosecutors said Zimmerman gave several inconsistent statements to Sanford police, which is, in part, their basis for charging him with second-degree murder."
    Never, ever give a statement to the police before speaking to your attorney. It cannot possibly help your cause to do so.
    Spirit51 likes this.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Very true Mike 1956. I know exactly what I would say. "I was in fear of losing my life. I wish to talk to my lawyer before any further questioning. Thank you." This means one should at least have a lawyer lined up for such a incident. One that is pro 2nd Amendment would be ideal. I got mine.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

JD
    Administrator

Links