Suspects wielding hammers and batons attack diners at Tinley Park, IL

This is a discussion on Suspects wielding hammers and batons attack diners at Tinley Park, IL within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Suspects wielding hammers and batons attack diners at Tinley Park restaurant - Chicago Sun-Times...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Suspects wielding hammers and batons attack diners at Tinley Park, IL

The BG'S know the concealed carry laws too,They knew no one would be armed in communist Illinois.More Sheep.When the beast attack,they don't go for the strongest,fastest,at the head of the herd,they go for the weak,sickly,stragglers cut off from the rest of the herd.BG'S,same thing,cowards preying on the defenseless.Wake up Illionis,get your heads out and catch up with reality and the rest of the Country.Stupids.
    Last edited by Rock and Glock; May 20th, 2012 at 09:56 PM.

Never bring a hammer to a gun fight. If only a trained CC'er had been there this violence could have ended quickly.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Distinguished Member Array CDW4ME's Avatar
    A 5 shot .38 snub or 7 shot P3AT / LCP 380 in the pocket is better than nothing, but insufficient in this case.
    No internal lock or magazine disconnect on my pistols!

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    1-Glock( any model) and a few spare mags. would have turned this into a media blitz about 1 man with a gun killing a dozen or more innocent toddlers playing with toy hammers and plastic batons. You can't fix stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by CDW4ME View Post
    A 5 shot .38 snub or 7 shot P3AT / LCP 380 in the pocket is better than nothing, but insufficient in this case.
    I carry 16 rounds of 357Sig in my M&P.

Bet they would run scared at the sound of the first shot fired.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Quote Originally Posted by CDW4ME View Post
    I'm guessing after the first one or two got hit with a .38 the rest would be headed for the door instead of trying to see who could be number three. They might still try to overwhelm you, but I doubt it. They are cowards and would run at the sound of the gunshot. If by insufficient you mean all 18 needed shooting, then I fully agree with you.

VIP Member
    The cook should have got one of the staffers to start up with hosing them down with the fire extinguisher, while he got busy doling out doses of hot grease/oil to their faces.
    Bet that would have scattered the heathens.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

More than a discussion of what sidearm would've been best to have in this fight (and I'm of the 'any' gun is better that nuthin') I wanna know WHO these thugs were and WHY they targeted the twenty patrons seated at a particular set of tables. Why would these 20 even be targeted? HOW would a dozen or so 'thugs' be orginized (and brazen) enough to even attempt to pull this off, much less go through with it...... ???

WHAT were they after....???
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Had to be Illinois! Just had to be! No danger of self-defense there.
    8th ID likes this.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

I know any gun/ammo combination is better than none, but I might start carrying 2 extra 15 round mags...
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

Quote Originally Posted by goldshellback View Post
    More than a discussion of what sidearm would've been best to have in this fight (and I'm of the 'any' gun is better that nuthin') I wanna know WHO these thugs were and WHY they targeted the twenty patrons seated at a particular set of tables. Why would these 20 even be targeted? HOW would a dozen or so 'thugs' be orginized (and brazen) enough to even attempt to pull this off, much less go through with it...... ???

WHAT were they after....???
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago Sun-Times
    Winston, and police, said the men knew who their targets were, and that the attack wasn’t a random act of violence. Winston said the mob “targeted” a group of 20 diners, all of whom were from out of state.
    I agree with goldshellback. Who were these diners? Were they all part of the same group or were they from different states?

How would a group a local boys know all these people from out of state would be there?

Something smells fishy here.

Oh, and they all had hoodies? No way.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago Sun-Times
    Winston said 18 young men, all wearing hooded jackets and obscuring their faces with scarves and other coverings, stormed into the restaurant.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

the bad guys feel fairly safe in the people's republic of chicagostan, the citizens are disarmed and there is little risk for the BGs
    stancehold, RayBar and MisterAvis like this.

Don't forget,these scumbags have the support of the White House.You think Holder will do much about these poor misunderstood marxist dirtbags.How about Fast and furious,there right on top of that one . Makes me sick,four years wasted, without a President,just a bunch of Chicago thugs and their communist friends. GOD HELP US.

More information about the story at the links. White supremacists were attacking a wedding reception group, apparently the two groups seemed to know each other. One witness said they overheard the group chanting political slogans before entering the restaurants.

Ashford House guests attacked with baseball bats - Chicago News and Weather | FOX Chicago News

Tinley Park Restaurant Mob Attack: 10 Hurt When Group Attacks Diners With Bats, Hammers
    NRA Patron Member
    GOA Life Member
    Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links