More good news from Cali......

This is a discussion on More good news from Cali...... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The bullet button. I really feel for you folks in Cali...These people need to be voted out... CBS 5 Report Inspires New Legislation To Ban ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: More good news from Cali......

More good news from Cali......

The bullet button. I really feel for you folks in Cali...These people need to be voted out...

CBS 5 Report Inspires New Legislation To Ban ‘Bullet Button’ CBS San Francisco
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    I like this comment:

So why isn’t law enforcement cracking down on what appears to be a loophole in the state’s gun control laws? CBS 5 put the question to Bay Area police departments. None would comment, same with the California Department of Justice.
    Umm, it's not illegal. So what would law enforcement enforce?

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    That makes me want to buy a few "assault rifles". Because they're the ones with detachable magazines. Does that make my Savage .22 an "assault rifle"? If so......
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Mr. Yee's head is so far up his back side, his judgement is clouded, well, you get the point.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Quote Originally Posted by senator yee
    “It is extremely important that individuals in the state of California do not own assault weapons. I mean that is just so crystal clear, there is no debate, no discussion,” said Yee. (Senator Leland Yee, D-San Francisco/San Mateo)
    I think the quote speaks for itself. Is this the mindset that we, as Americans, endorse from our elected "leaders"?
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator Yee
    “...but by the end of the day we are here in Sacramento to protect the general public and I think that is my priority,” said Yee.
    They just don't get it. They live in the clouds thinking their Gun Control stuff is keeping people safe when, in reality, it makes no difference (or so little difference it isn't funny). And yet, they keep going further and further. It is like someone who has a light strike issue. So, we try Hornady - nope, got light strikes. We try Remington - nope, got like strikes. We try Winchester - nope, we got light strikes. We try Sellier & Bellot - nope, we got like strikes. Man, all of this ammunition is just horrible. What is wrong with that ammo? Maybe it is that their primers are set too deep. So, let's legislate to the makers that the primers need to be seated less deep. (all the while never getting to the real root cause in that there is a problem with the firing pin).

That is what the gun control advocates are doing. They're trying everything under the sun while believing that it must be that the laws just aren't right and they haven't found the right combination yet (as if it will someday magically appear). It is so frustrating as they just do not get it and, unfortunately, I doubt they ever will. As the quote goes - "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."
    JoJoGunn and lyz_grace like this.
    EDC - Ruger P90, SCCY CPX2, OR Ruger SR1911 CMD AND
    Ruger LCP in Desantis Pocket Holster (backup)
    Member - SAF, OFF,
    NRA Life Member

Nothing surprises me about California.

“When I saw the news I was absolutely horrified,” said State Senator Leland Yee, referring to a CBS5 report about the so-called bullet button.
    Senator Leland Yee and the panjandrums at CBS5 are lobotomized blissninnies.

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Quote Originally Posted by accessbob View Post
    As the quote goes - "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."
    I thought that was politics...
    lyz_grace likes this.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolvingMag View Post
    I thought that was politics...
    It sure looks that way on all fronts.
    EDC - Ruger P90, SCCY CPX2, OR Ruger SR1911 CMD AND
    Ruger LCP in Desantis Pocket Holster (backup)
    Member - SAF, OFF,
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    No debate, no discussion? Really. Well, that tells you everything you need to know about how he feels about his constituency. "I know what is best for you(me) so shut up and accept it" That is what he is really telling people. He could care less about individual citizens safety or rights.
    Inspector71, accessbob and jbum like this.
    Walk softly ...

VIP Member
    Bullet button, isn’t that like that shroud thingy that goes up??
    goldshellback likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    At first I thought it was like a CCW badge. The bullet button that people wear to show that they are carrying since OC is no longer legal. That would be pretty awsome...
    Walk softly ...

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    My head hurts!
    jbum likes this.
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    Mr. Yee's head is so far up his back side, his judgement is clouded, well, you get the point.
    But he's trying "to help the people of Califorina, to protect the general population", it's his #1 priority.

“It is extremely important that individuals in the state of California do not own assault weapons. I mean that is just so crystal clear, there is no debate, no discussion,” said Yee. (Senator Leland Yee, D-San Francisco/San Mateo)

Dad-GUM things are so backwards out on the left-coast.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

You don't need the cradle to grave care of the state if you have the tools to care for yourself. These people know exactly what they are doing. Job security.
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined." -Obligatory Founding Father Quote

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links