So A Man Walks Into A Bar With A Zebra And A Parrot...

This is a discussion on So A Man Walks Into A Bar With A Zebra And A Parrot... within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I know it sounds like the opening to a joke, but it isn't. Ok, so they didn't all walk in, the zebra and parrot stayed ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Badey
  • 2 Post By barstoolguru
  • 1 Post By Spirit51

Thread: So A Man Walks Into A Bar With A Zebra And A Parrot...

I know it sounds like the opening to a joke, but it isn't. Ok, so they didn't all walk in, the zebra and parrot stayed in the truck.

Fox News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos
    barstoolguru likes this.
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

Reiter says the zebra and macaw parrot are pets and like riding in the truck. Reiter claims he sometimes takes the animals into the bar, but the owner says they're not allowed inside.
    cop: I though I told you to take them animals to the zoo! driver: you did and I did, they like it so much we are going back when you stopped us
    Spirit51 and Guest1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
    cop: I though I told you to take them animals to the zoo! driver: you did and I did, they like it so much we are going back when you stopped us
    An old one, but still tears rolling down my face funny.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

AHHHHHH! A little zebra. I want one. It can live in the backyard and stay in the garage....where my husband usually parks. He won't mind. Much.
    Badey likes this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Well, I might have had a little too much? I don't want to draw too much attention, so I'll only take the zebra and the parrot!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    AHHHHHH! A little zebra. I want one. It can live in the backyard and stay in the garage....where my husband usually parks. He won't mind. Much.
    I was thinking the same thing. It would be pretty neat to have a miniature zebra as a pet.
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

VIP Member
    Was hoping for a funny joke this AM but did get a rise out of it.

"Reiter disputes the arrest. He says he was about to let a passenger, a person, begin driving."

I like that they make the distinction that the other passenger was a person.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Sponsored Links