Bad: Parolee tries again

This is a discussion on Bad: Parolee tries again within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Need to sent this yegg back to the big house for some more instruction... he ain't gettin' it... maybe next time he'll pick the right ...

Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By oakchas
  • 3 Post By Spirit51
  • 4 Post By goldshellback
  • 1 Post By Hiram25
  • 1 Post By Eagleks

Thread: Bad: Parolee tries again

Bad: Parolee tries again

Need to sent this yegg back to the big house for some more instruction... he ain't gettin' it... maybe next time he'll pick the right victim... and he won't be going back to prison again... he'll be sleepin, forever.

And the homeowners want something to be done about crime.... they wrote a letter to their city council... Well, they do live in Illinois, whadda ya expect? Quit writin' letters! Use your stamp money to buy a Home Defense weapon...

Story here
    Spirit51 and accessbob like this.
    All that said....
    It could be worse.

2. Remove Ads

Yeah, I am sure that letter will solve the problem.
    Mr B, barstoolguru and accessbob like this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    Need to sent this yegg back to the big house for some more instruction... he ain't gettin' it... maybe next time he'll pick the right victim... and he won't be going back to prison again... he'll be sleepin, forever.
    And the homeowners want something to be done about crime.... they wrote a letter to their city council... Well, they do live in Illinois, whadda ya expect? Quit writin' letters! Use your stamp money to buy a Home Defense weapon...

Story here
    One can only hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    Yeah, I am sure that letter will solve the problem.
    .....if the homeowners rolled that letter up and stuffed inside the barrel in front of a 00 buck in a brand spankin' new HD shotty and 'delivered' it to the 'next' thug that comes a'calling.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    Come on all, give them a break. Letters are important and can be usefull... They could have been informing the city council that they are fed up with their ignorance and incompetence, and have decided to take steps to protect themselves since it was clear nobody else is going to. Then they could have written a letter to Mossberg requesting a special order shipment.
    Walk softly ...

Hey, hey, hey....he is just a good kid, wouldn't hurt anyone or do this. You know he is turning his life around, he just didn't get the breaks in life that others have and that's why he allegedly did this.

Ok, that is sarcasm. Too bad many Illinois residents can't posess firearms and use them to rid the world of repeat offenders.

I'm beginning to like Ted's bold statement, "I don't want repeat offenders, I want DEAD ones!"

Yet, it is sad it must come down to that to "solve" the problem.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

one thing he was on parole so he sits in jail until he goes to court and gets no comp time for it so that adds another year on his sentence

Only one answer... =

Nothing else works quite as well...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Letters written in Illinois are restricted, you can't use any "strong" words!
    accessbob likes this.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

1. He should have figured out after the first stint in prison, he needed a new profession. He must be a real slow learner.

2. Lady, the police are there to find and catch the bad guy, not save you. Get a friggin gun for self-defense.
    accessbob likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

It's illinois for figgen sake. Let's hope we have an earthquake soon that make Lake Michician longer by a few miles. I believe most of Illinois is full of Good United States Constitution God Loving and Freedom Loving people. The rest we do not need nor do we want.

We have one Major Weapon.....Our Vote!

Safe shooting,
    Vv

Quote Originally Posted by VNvet View Post
    It's illinois for figgen sake. Let's hope we have an earthquake soon that make Lake Michician longer by a few miles. I believe most of Illinois is full of Good United States Constitution God Loving and Freedom Loving people. The rest we do not need nor do we want.

We have one Major Weapon.....Our Vote!

Safe shooting,
    Vv
    My wife is a rescued Illinoian. Many there hate the Chicago corruption and their blantant running of the entire state. Many people of The Land of Lincoln are good folks, they like firearms, but sadly won't or don't have voting power enough to unseat the firmly entrenched folk in their government.

Yet, there is hope. One day when the masses really get tired of it, they will make a change.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    I'm sure that the mayor and the city council will get right on that...

The victim mentality is strong in those two.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Ya gotta love the comments,thanking the Cops for getting the BG....THEY let the BG back out to do more crime
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Links