Bad: 10 year old shot in home invasion

This is a discussion on Bad: 10 year old shot in home invasion within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Sounds like a brave little guy... apparently got between mom and the bad men... and got shot in the arm... he'll be okay... This might ...

Thread: Bad: 10 year old shot in home invasion

Bad: 10 year old shot in home invasion

Sounds like a brave little guy... apparently got between mom and the bad men... and got shot in the arm... he'll be okay... This might be a case of drugs or drug money... some of the Home Invasions are... but we don't know in this case.

And "little men" sometimes have morals, even in not-so-great-homes... And they act on those morals... sometimes, they get hurt doin' it... Hope they find the BGs. SOON

Story here
    Politicians, take note of Colorado 9/10/2013.
    "You are elected to service, not power.
    Your job is to "serve us" not to lord power over us."
    Me, 9/11/13

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Good on the kid, trying to protect his mother like that. Why is it that we rarely get a description of the perps anymore?
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

I am confused by the last of the article. Did they need a warrant to go into the home the boy was shot in? Or was it the trailer they were looking for the shooter at.

Too bad that a child is put in the position of having to protect his Mom and gets shot.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    I am confused by the last of the article. Did they need a warrant to go into the home the boy was shot in? Or was it the trailer they were looking for the shooter at.

Too bad that a child is put in the position of having to protect his Mom and gets shot.
    I think it was the latter.. the trailer the LEOS were looking for the shooter in.
    Politicians, take note of Colorado 9/10/2013.
    "You are elected to service, not power.
    Your job is to "serve us" not to lord power over us."
    Me, 9/11/13

Links