Cold Stare of a Accused Killer - Page 2

Cold Stare of a Accused Killer

This is a discussion on Cold Stare of a Accused Killer within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; No prison, just a gator pit!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Cold Stare of a Accused Killer

No prison, just a gator pit!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I ran a call early in my EMS career of a woman who had been stabbed over 40 times...by her 14 year old son.

When we arrived there was nothing that could be done for her. He was in his room coolly feeding his hamster with the knife on the table next to the cage.

Apparently she had asked him to take out the trash one too many times for his liking. When asked why he did it the answer was simple, "She pissed me off". I can still remember the smirk and the soulless eyes on this animal.

What happened to him? He was sent to a juvenile facility until he turned 21. I have often wondered what he has done since and where he is. That was in the early 70s....I hope I never see him again. Good reason to be armed...don't you think?
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

The enemy within. You never know.
    Spirit51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pappou68 View Post
    He only has that cold stare because he knows the legal system is bent over backwards to help him. There's probably some good ol boys (and some not so good) that could turn that stare of his into pants wetting in about 3 minutes. If only it could be.
    I once saw a TV program that had video interviews with several serial killers, the likes of John Gacey.

I do not remember their names, but they were all very bad guys.

What impressed me is that every single one of them did not blink. They blinked once for every 10 or 15 times that the rest of us blink.
    maybe
    So I have become a student of eyes, although I was a halfway student when in business, and you can tell a lot about people by their eyes.

A lot.
    Rock and Glock and Spirit51 like this.

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bentcursor View Post
    I'm almost finished reading "In Cold Blood" and some things never change. There will always be cold-blooded killers lurking among us. Being prepared and knowing how to defend oneself is the only way to survive.

But here's a chilling question: if your son was coming at you with a baseball bat and you had a weapon, would you be prepared to stop him?
    This poor woman was prepared, to say the least: UGLY: Woman shoots, kills grandson
    “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Ben Franklin

NRA Life

"In Cold Blood"
    Back when Kansas had the gallows and used them appropriately.
    goldshellback and Spirit51 like this.

Following this case closely like I have been, one word comes to mind....EVIL, just pure evil. No remorse, no compassion, just his blank stare (some of which I wonder is an act?). People of this sort just need to be eradicated, death by the same means he caused death. Make them suffer the same horrific pain that they caused. He does not deserve to sit in prison, does not deserve to eat food that we (taxpayers) have paid for, does not deserve to walk on this Earth, does not deserve to further burden anyone with their existence. If this was other countries (like the Middle East), they would have both been dead already-hung, shot, stoned, tortured, beheaded...whatever. Instead, the family has to live through this whole ordeal with court trials, photos, etc. while these 2 maggots sit in a courtroom with their smirks and fake stares...."look at me, I'm evil"..... Ok, done....just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by cuckoo429 View Post
    Following this case closely like I have been, one word comes to mind....EVIL, just pure evil. No remorse, no compassion, just his blank stare (some of which I wonder is an act?). People of this sort just need to be eradicated, death by the same means he caused death. Make them suffer the same horrific pain that they caused. He does not deserve to sit in prison, does not deserve to eat food that we (taxpayers) have paid for, does not deserve to walk on this Earth, does not deserve to further burden anyone with their existence. If this was other countries (like the Middle East), they would have both been dead already-hung, shot, stoned, tortured, beheaded...whatever. Instead, the family has to live through this whole ordeal with court trials, photos, etc. while these 2 maggots sit in a courtroom with their smirks and fake stares...."look at me, I'm evil"..... Ok, done....just my opinion.
    I understand your passion about this, but these types are like sick, violent (rabid) animals. They should just be put down as quickly and quietly as possible. Just removing them from society is enough. I really think there is just something major lacking in their brain chemistry. When the courts decide they must die....just get it done as one would put down a rabid dog.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

We've all seen that look. Maybe when we were kids in school. Perhaps on the road.(pretty common there!). Sometimes just at a store, or in the mall. My concern is that it seems to happen quite a bit more often these days. Kinda why I CC...
    Spirit51 and goldshellback like this.
    All men are equal...CC makes us equal-er.

Member Array chiefs-special-guy's Avatar
    Gentlemen- evil is REAL. I suspect almost everybody on this site knows that. It is very real, and it is beyond the understanding of normal people. It is one thing for a drug addict to rob a convenience store, and it goes wrong- no one can excuse it, but most people can understand it. But there are crimes that do not fall into the category one can understand. Those are the evil, irredeemable acts of pure malice, pure sin. People these days often try to find some psychological explanation. I am not opposed to trying. But evil is real, and sometimes it shows its face.
    Six for sure...Uh, I mean Five. Five for sure..

Too bad Michigan doesn't have capital punishment!!
    Spirit51 likes this.

....... and the youngest daughter witnessed it.....?!? Death, a public one for this punk.

He had a good upbringing, loving parents, a stable childhood by all accounts and appearences. Drugs..........

We had a similar 'issue' a few years back.........almost the same thing....... good kid growing up, very loving parents...... I knew the father, a Navy Chief stationed at the submarine base and my oldest son went to school with him. This boy got into drugs and all humanity went out the window. After doing all they could, they kicked him out..... he was getting violent. Well, he came back, with a gun, after the family got home from church service Sunday morning. The parents gave him the money they had...... he killed them anyway.

I HATE how this happens almost as much as I HATE that good people suffer, and die, because of stupid, piss-poor, selfish decisions AFTER everything that could be considered good, just, and rightious was taught and handed to them.

I'm angered by senslessness like this........ and God be with the mother and siblings of this punk.
    Spirit51 likes this.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

death penalty... the only real solution to people like him. Dealt with these types all of the time, could kill someone and then sit down and eat lunch without a second thought about it.

I have also seen people , including "news people" argue for the release of someone given life.... that murdered someone in about as cold a manner as you would want to guess, and think they "deserved" it. They deserved the gallows.

You don't fix a true psychopath like these guys are. Don't waste the world's oxygen nor the food they would eat.
    Spirit51 likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    I would sure hate to be the victim or a witness if you were the judge...
    Where can I sign up to be the judge for this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    No prison, just a gator pit!
    some of my neighbors.........always willing to donate to a good cause.

Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links