Bad: 340 pound food shoplifter on rampage!

This is a discussion on Bad: 340 pound food shoplifter on rampage! within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This chick was hungry!!! Bacon Lover In Piggly Wiggly Rampage | The Smoking Gun...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Bad: 340 pound food shoplifter on rampage!

Bad: 340 pound food shoplifter on rampage!

US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

2. Remove Ads

Mano, you find the best articles. Once again, the comments are ridiculous, lol.
    mano3, shooterX, msgt/ret and 1 others like this.

Bacon lover in a piggly wiggly LMAO.....
    msgt/ret and mano3 like this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Coors Light? Sounds like she's counting calories...

If Obama raised heffers, he'd have one that looked just like her.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...61&FORM=IDFRIR ...see, I told you so!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I saw this yesterday. Five packages of cheese......Chicken wings.....cooking oil (for the wings I guess)...five packages of bacon and eight cans of Coors LIGHT???? The story tells of a person who has been raised into a "entitlement" frame of mind that a lifetime of "handouts" and "freebies" have bred. Stopping this welfare state of mind is not going to be easy, but we better start soon or it will become worse.

The comments are priceless. I believe it shows just how much the White House has put race relations back a few decades. People are getting sick of the "kid glove" approach to certain minorities. We should all be treated the same....same freedoms...same limits.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Wouldn't using pepper spray be considered armed robbery,that ho needs locked up and fed prison food for about 5 years,could get her down to an anorexic 250 pounds by the time she's released
    Spirit51 and msgt/ret like this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    The story tells of a person who has been raised into a "entitlement" frame of mind that a lifetime of "handouts" and "freebies" have bred. Stopping this welfare state of mind is not going to be easy, but we better start soon or it will become worse.

The comments are priceless. I believe it shows just how much the White House has put race relations back a few decades. People are getting sick of the "kid glove" approach to certain minorities. We should all be treated the same....same freedoms...same limits.
    Amen sister!
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

How's that old adage go? You can put lipstick...
    I think, therefore I am...

<the Menace>

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    "the Piggly Wiggly, which was filled with a choking cloud of pepper spray." <-- This seems a little exaggerated :D

I guess she got what she wanted. Free meals! (in jail :p)
    Spirit51 likes this.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

she doesn't have a problem... she is just short for her weight. at 340 lbs I would have brought her the bacon just to see her run

Why does it seen to be appropriate that a 340 woman would be shopping at a store called "Piggly Wiggly"

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    The real crime here is that we all probably pay for the apartment she was going to take that stuff back to.
    Spirit51 and msgt/ret like this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by Burns View Post
    "the Piggly Wiggly, which was filled with a choking cloud of pepper spray." <-- This seems a little exaggerated :D
    Negitave. I'm 'purt-near' sure you infused a little facetious scarsam in there, but OC/pepper/mace sprayed inside ANYWHERE in the amount she had to use would render that Piggly-Wiggly as 'peppered bacon' and unsuitable for any paying customers.

Appling told a cop to add whatever charges he wanted “because she was going to plea bargain and half of the charges would be dropped anyway,”
    As mad as her statement makes me, dad-gum if she ain't right.......

When I read the part of her spraying the employees all I could think about was having my first 'level 1' qualifications..... getting sprayed, running around the diffrent drill stations, and finally, fighting the 'Red-Man'. This calorie-saturated estrogen thug-ette would be a little more of a challange to put down after getting sprayed....... she was dedicated, motivated, and HUNGRY!
    Spirit51 likes this.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Administrator
    In many states the use of Pepper/OC Spray offensively rather than defensively is a felony unto itself.

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Wouldn't using pepper spray be considered armed robbery,that ho needs locked up and fed prison food for about 5 years,could get her down to an anorexic 250 pounds by the time she's released
    marcclarke likes this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goldshellback View Post
    Negitave. I'm 'purt-near' sure you infused a little facetious scarsam in there, but OC/pepper/mace sprayed inside ANYWHERE in the amount she had to use would render that Piggly-Wiggly as 'peppered bacon' and unsuitable for any paying customers.
    I never said it would be suitable for paying customers. But in such a large store, unless maybe she had a 4 oz fog can of fox labs, there would not be a "choking cloud filling the entire store". Never the less, it would not be, as you said, "suitable for paying customers" by any means. I just don't like exaggeration :D Now if it was a small gas station, it would be quite possible.
    goldshellback likes this.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Burns View Post
    I guess she got what she wanted. Free meals! (in jail :p)
    They better have bacon. This creature could be a prison riot by herself.
    goldshellback and Burns like this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links