BAD: And it ain't even summer yet

This is a discussion on BAD: And it ain't even summer yet within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The really bad/sad part about this story is that innocent people were hit, instead of the two knuckleheads. Two Shot in Detroit after Argument Over ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: BAD: And it ain't even summer yet

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar

The really bad/sad part about this story is that innocent people were hit, instead of the two knuckleheads.

Two Shot in Detroit after Argument Over Kool-Aid
    “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Ben Franklin

NRA Life

Distinguished Member
    And what are the odds that neither of them were legal owners of those firearms or had carry permits? Of course the anti's would claim that is irrelevant.
    EDC - M&P Shield .40, Ruger P90, OR Ruger SR1911 CMD AND
    Ruger LCP in Desantis Pocket Holster (backup)
    Member - SAF, OFF,
    NRA Life Member

And the cops say... that the problem is guns... "they're as easy to get as tic-tacs."

Hmmmm need to get me some of those guns... I got to get a permit to purchase handguns... or a permit to carry... or else I got to wait... no.. I can't get a handgun at all without a permit to purchase one in my state... (A PCW will cover the permit to purchase, though.)

A fight over kool-aid.. .and one guy drives off in the purple kool aid mobile, apparently...
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

imagesCAPSUD2U.jpg

When you look at that level of thinking how do you change it, I mean really...these people have no respect for life of any kind.
    Last edited by barstoolguru; May 31st, 2012 at 02:42 PM.

I agree with guru on this. One of the interviewees said it best...... 'they ain't gots nuthin' else to live for'.

They do not care and do not respect anything EXCEPT violence.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Seems like these low life types are just looking for a reason to start shooting. Sheesh.
    barstoolguru likes this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Kool aid is now a reason. It would seem that the scum of the earth has risen to the top.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    Kool aid is now a reason. It would seem that the scum of the earth has risen to the top.
    It isn't even a actual pitcher or glass of Kool aid....it is how the MAKE Kool aid. I have never seen people so fast to use lethal force for a RECIPE. Even the old ladies at the County Fairs don't get this stupid. By the way....aren't the directions for making this on the back of the package?
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    It isn't even a actual pitcher or glass of Kool aid....it is how the MAKE Kool aid. I have never seen people so fast to use lethal force for a RECIPE. Even the old ladies at the County Fairs don't get this stupid. By the way....aren't the directions for making this on the back of the package?:rolleyes:
    You have to be able to read and I bet a combined IQ of the two of them wouldn't equal up to the weight on the box Plus kool aid doesn’t print the directions in Ebonics

VIP Member
    I kind of believe that his sort of behavior is nothing new, men, and some women, have been killing each other for idiotic reasons for as long as humans have walked the earth. Here's an example, although fictional, I feel it illustrates my point: MY daughter and I watched The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance Friday night (my daughter has become a huge John Wayne fan btw), and the scene in the dining room when Lee Marvin trips Jimmy Stewart while he is carrying a steak to John Wayne. Marvin and Wayne square off, with Wayne telling Marvin to pick up his steak, ready to put him down if he doesn't. Stewart steps in saying " Is everyone in this town kill crazy? And for what a lousy steak!". People of low moral character have always had no respect for the lives of others.
    "Don't start none, won't be none!"

Idiots who are allowed to vote...probably more than once, too!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I've said it before and I'll say it again. What separates a "human" from an "animal"? A person(s) that commits an unprovoked heinous act against another human being in the course of self fulfillment, greed or mental illness, is not human. Humans have empathy, compassion, respect, love, reason and purpose.

Most criminals do not have these attributes, that is, until they get caught. Then their lying instincts, childhood victim mentality, and the minimizing of their actions take over in an attempt to deceive themselves.

They need to be treated and punished like the animals they are. Cruel and unusual should be reserved for individuals like these animals.

Soap Box / OFF
    accessbob likes this.
    I think, therefore I am...

<the Menace>

Well they watch too much TV. They want to live that thug life that movies shows as a tuff man. So there you have it...
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Hey,its Detroit. Like saying,theres fish in the water.
    Spirit51 likes this.

I dunno...I wouldn't argue with my wife over her choc. chip cookie recipe.
    goldshellback likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links