Thwarted Robbery, No Firearms Involved and Lucky

This is a discussion on Thwarted Robbery, No Firearms Involved and Lucky within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I live a block away from this incident. It is no wonder my wife and I practically carry all the time now. You just never ...

Thread: Thwarted Robbery, No Firearms Involved and Lucky

Thwarted Robbery, No Firearms Involved and Lucky

I live a block away from this incident. It is no wonder my wife and I practically carry all the time now. You just never know who will be lurking around looking for opportunity.

My meeting of the "suspect" if it were to happen to our place would not end so well for the suspect. I have no use for theives.

Couple catches woman robbing Huntington residence Wednesday
    June 01, 2012 @ 12:00 AM

LACIE PIERSON

The Herald-Dispatch

The following information was provided by reports from the Huntington,WV Police Department:

BURGLARY: Salina Newell, 36, of Huntington, was charged with felony burglary Wednesday. A 74-year-old woman reported she and her husband were working in the backyard of their home in the 500 block of Jefferson Avenue Wednesday afternoon, when a woman entered their home through their open garage door without their knowledge or consent. The victim said she noticed a bike in her garage, and she met the suspect as she was walking out of the residence. The suspect told the victim she was visiting the victim's granddaughter, and she fled the residence.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

2. Remove Ads

Links