Good: no collateral damage

This is a discussion on Good: no collateral damage within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; When a man defending himself shot one of his attackers... a stray bullet went through the window of another apartment, but the kids weren't playing ...

Thread: Good: no collateral damage

When a man defending himself shot one of his attackers... a stray bullet went through the window of another apartment, but the kids weren't playing in the living room there that night.

"...he had to do what he had to do, I just hate that it had to come through my apartment. "

Her kids usually play video games in the living room... but played in a back room that night...

One of the perps is dead, after their second home invasion robbery that night... one got away.

Story here
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Well, sucks that he missed one and put it through the window, but at least the lady was understanding. No harm no foul, I guess.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Links