Shots fired at Officers in NC three county chase, schools locked down

This is a discussion on Shots fired at Officers in NC three county chase, schools locked down within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; What a mess ! Man wanted in three-county chase arrested :: WRAL.com...

Thread: Shots fired at Officers in NC three county chase, schools locked down

The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

I am glad that no officers or innocents were hurt. I am also happy they got the shooter and driver. Now throw the book at them and make it stick.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Someone was just sayin' how those of us with guns nearby even when we're at home must be a little over the top... where he lived in NC, the same place this madness occurred, was safe... hmmmm...
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    Someone was just sayin' how those of us with guns nearby even when we're at home must be a little over the top... where he lived in NC, the same place this madness occurred, was safe... hmmmm...
    Over the top....?!?

....charged with possession of stolen goods, assault by pointing a gun, assault on a law enforcement officer with a firearm, breaking and entering, resisting a public officer and possession of a firearm by a felon. He also will face a number of traffic violations, authorities said.
    THESE two punk-thugs are over the top...... and they're the reason I'm stayn' 'over the top'. That 'someone' lives in denial and I hope nuthin' wakes him from his nice and plesent dreams.

Glad no one got hurt by these yahoo's.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

The picture explains the whole thing.

If Obommer had a son that's what he would look like...Looks very close like Obummer...
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Sponsored Links