Bad: These guys need to be stopped

This is a discussion on Bad: These guys need to be stopped within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Breaking into residence, firing weapon, sexually assaulting female occupants... at least three counts... probably under reported. I pray the "right" intended victim puts a permanent ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By RayBar
  • 2 Post By Spirit51

Thread: Bad: These guys need to be stopped

Bad: These guys need to be stopped

Breaking into residence, firing weapon, sexually assaulting female occupants... at least three counts...
    probably under reported.

I pray the "right" intended victim puts a permanent end to this.

Story here
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

2. Remove Ads

The wolves are always there. Always looking for the next soft target. People don't think this could ever happen to them,it happens to someone else,somewhere else. They don't stop to think that to everyone else they are the someone else,and the somewhere else. Hopefully,they will break into the wrong house,full of sheep dogs who will send them on an extended stay to the crossbar hotel. Either that or the eternal dirt nap.

Quote Originally Posted by RayBar View Post
    The wolves are always there. Always looking for the next soft target. People don't think this could ever happen to them,it happens to someone else,somewhere else. They don't stop to think that to everyone else they are the someone else,and the somewhere else. Hopefully,they will break into the wrong house,full of sheep dogs who will send them on an extended stay to the crossbar hotel. Either that or the eternal dirt nap.
    My vote is for the dirt nap. Too much chance of them getting out of prison at some point otherwise.
    goldshellback and QKShooter like this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Wolves only prey on the weak. We must always be ready for anything at all times. Wolves don't attack the strong and prepared. They know better. I live in the suburbs of Houston.

Focus your anger in the appropriate direction. Train harder...sleep less. Crimes in the three counties surrounding me have seen increases in violent crimes in the past two weeks. We cannot help others remotely when in need. We can secure our own and watch out for our immediate community in ways. We can be disgusted at the local level about law enforcement response and indifference or inability to solve these crimes or catch the perpetrators. It's an every day ordeal now.....accept it and live better. Those who can take care of themselves make it better for everyone no matter where they are.

Links