Bad: Mwa ak

This is a discussion on Bad: Mwa ak within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This proprietor needs to consider other "ways/means" of defending himself, because obviously, the DPD can't or won't. Man with AK-47 sprays Detroit auto shop with ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Guest1
  • 1 Post By Hoganbeg

Thread: Bad: Mwa ak

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar

This proprietor needs to consider other "ways/means" of defending himself, because obviously, the DPD can't or won't.

Man with AK-47 sprays Detroit auto shop with bullets
    “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Ben Franklin

NRA Life

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    It has to make you feel good about your tax dollars when you get shot at and your work shot up, and you can't even get anyone in the police department to take details from you that might help catch the shooter. I would be investing in a good shotgun if I was this guy, or at least buying some good life insurrance for my family. Oh wait, this is Detroit? Can the guy actually do anything to protect himself?
    Walk softly ...

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    A good auto-loader, big magazine, and some 000 should do the trick...

Maybe not the 'best' way to handle it. But since the police won't do anything, that option moves WAY up on the list in my opinion.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Worried about the failure of the "Eurozone"? Concerned about the possibilities if Iran gets their nuke? What about Greece, and Spain, and ....

Fugheddaboutit!

What we are seeing in "the D" is a precursor to what we will see in more and more urban areas... Unless there's a dramatic change in the world, and soon...

Prepare
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Huh!,What a surprise,he has on a "Hoodie"
    accessbob and mano3 like this.

And yet another exciting story from MotorCityGun, reporting from Detroitistan.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Distinguished Member
    Wow, the whole story sounds like the brother used a loan shark and couldn't pay OR stole drugs from someone and made them very, very, very unhappy. Not good at all regardless of whether it was one of those reasons or none.
    EDC - Glock 21C, M&P Shield .40 OR Ruger SR1911 CMD AND
    Ruger LCP in Desantis Pocket Holster (backup)
    Member - SAF, OFF,
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    The thing that I find interesting is that he says that the guy thinks his brother owes money, but can't pay, so they go after him? I guess if you think you can get it, but doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
    Walk softly ...

Time for the shop owner to 'gun up.' I'd suggest at least an AR with several 30 rounders. I mean, dang he's already seen what the other guy has...
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    This is unacceptable. The guy needs to get serious about defensive measures, to include a couple of more hi-def cameras showing the parking area outside of his lot. A shot of the perp's license plate might help. I'd send the family on a visit to relatives and have a serious talk with my brother; I'd want to know who and where.
    Spirit51 likes this.

There is only ONE person on the entire Detroit PD that can do anything?? No wonder that city is becoming a criminal cess pool.

I agree it is time for this man to use "self help". Get armed....arm the employees and be ready for the next time. Maybe even hire some armed "muscle".
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    The Chief of Police and Mayor need to have some **** dropped onto them from above their pay grade!

Sponsored Links