BAD: Two Teens Stab Pizza Delivery Driver

This is a discussion on BAD: Two Teens Stab Pizza Delivery Driver within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The Fish Wrap - Update suspects captured in stabbing incident Dominos responds I'm at a loss for words on this one....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: BAD: Two Teens Stab Pizza Delivery Driver

BAD: Two Teens Stab Pizza Delivery Driver

2. Remove Ads

Stabbed her to death for what...... less than $50 I know.

18 and 15...... wish they'd both get 'proper' justice. Prayers to Elizibeth and her family.

I know if I had to deliver pizza's, I'd be heeled, rules or not.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Lets try something new...hanging from a pole...6 feet off the ground...in a gator pit.

I don't mean to sound cruel......but stabbing to death a working woman for a few dollars?
    This kind of O2 wasting, sociopath type dirtbag deserves no compassion, just instant justice.
    Spirit51, mprp, johnmed3 and 6 others like this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Lets try something new...hanging from a pole...6 feet off the ground...in a gator pit.

I don't mean to sound cruel......but stabbing to death a working woman for a few dollars?
    This kind of O2 wasting, sociopath type dirtbag deserves no compassion, just instant justice.

What was cruel was what was done to a woman working and trying to make a better life for herself and her family.
    I agree with you completely. These two dirt bags should be instant gator bait. Just add water and hungry gators.
    JoJoGunn and johnmed3 like this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Hope justice is swift, try the juvinile as an adult and put him down.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

When asked about the risk to employees delivering pizza McIntyre said Domino's gives "training programs" to its employees and takes "preventative measures" in order to lessen the risk of violent encounters such as limiting the amount of money drivers carry.
    "We have been delivering pizzas for 52 years, and there's a lot we do, but what we can't do is eliminate evil," McIntyre said.

I truly wonder what these are?
    Ed Brown Kobra 45
    Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II
    Glock 33

Quote Originally Posted by hinkleid View Post
    When asked about the risk to employees delivering pizza McIntyre said Domino's gives "training programs" to its employees and takes "preventative measures" in order to lessen the risk of violent encounters such as limiting the amount of money drivers carry.
    "We have been delivering pizzas for 52 years, and there's a lot we do, but what we can't do is eliminate evil," McIntyre said.

I truly wonder what these are?
    Well, they said what their preventative measures are. Limiting the amount of money the drivers carry. Though that sounds more like it prevents them from losing money, rather than preventing the employees from being attacked. I'd be curious what they're training programs are, especially when they don't allow their drivers to carry a firearm.
    msgt/ret likes this.

Well they gave the example of limiting money as a preventative measure. Not very preventative as evidenced by this travesty. I too am curious on the training programs. May be me, but I would definitely carry if I ever decided to deliver pizza. What's worse that could happen if discovered? Get fired?

I see their rule to not carry as more of a liability issue for corporate. Money more important than life in all aspects here.
    Ed Brown Kobra 45
    Glock 33

There are people that will kill a person for a lot less than the cost of the pizza. Let the pizza delivery people carry if they want to. It would be nice if it was mandatory that they carry, might save a lot of lives.

Time for the dirt nap for these two scumbags.

Well they gave the example of limiting money as a preventative measure. Not very preventative as evidenced by this travesty. I too am curious on the training programs. May be me, but I would definitely carry if I ever decided to deliver pizza. What's worse that could happen if discovered? Get fired?

I see their rule to not carry as more of a liability issue for corporate. Money more important than life in all aspects here.
    I agree. They see it as a liability, so they protect their money and leave their employees defenseless.

I also agree that I'd be carrying a gun regardless of policy, if I delivered pizza.
    WINTEJER000 likes this.

18 year old female. 15 year old male. Same male could have been involved in another case with Cook? Sounds like lovers to the end to me. Hopefully, the END will be swift and painless...I mean, painful...

Prayers to Elizabeth and family. These kind of people could care less how much money a driver carries. If I were any delivery driver, I would be packing regardless.
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey2011 View Post
    Limiting the amount of money the drivers carry. Though that sounds more like it prevents them from losing money, rather than preventing the employees from being attacked.
    You are correct!

You are also correct!

I work in retail auto parts. We were robbed by two young men at gun point in October. Do you know what the corporate response was to increase "our" safety? They sent us another 3x3x3 safe with an even more complicated and a$s backwards electronic lock on it. The safe we already had was programmed for a 10 minute delay. So now im suppose to feel safer because we have a tiny metal box to protect the money better, and if we get robbed again and they got 10 minutes to burn, im going to have a gun held to my head for 10 minutes until I can get the safe open.

Quote Originally Posted by nti06 View Post
    You are correct!

You are also correct!

I work in retail auto parts. We were robbed by two young men at gun point in October. Do you know what the corporate response was to increase "our" safety? They sent us another 3x3x3 safe with an even more complicated and a$s backwards electronic lock on it. The safe we already had was programmed for a 10 minute delay. So now im suppose to feel safer because we have a tiny metal box to protect the money better, and if we get robbed again and they got 10 minutes to burn, im going to have a gun held to my head for 10 minutes until I can get the safe open.
    In your case this only adds to the frustration and agitation of robbers waiting for safe to open. Only thing that really keeps them from shooting is knowing you are the only one(s) that can open the safe and give them the loot.

However, from the company's perspective it protects their money better.
    Ed Brown Kobra 45
    Glock 33

I hope the two losers live long enough to suffer a similar fate, and they both die screaming. I also agree with those that say, "I'd be carrying". My life is the one thing that I, and I along am responsible for maintaining and I'll be darned if some lowlife piece of trash is gonna take it. In the event I have to forfeit mine during an assault, I intend to take as many of them as I can with me.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links