3 dead in shooting near Auburn University

This is a discussion on 3 dead in shooting near Auburn University within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; 3 dead in shooting near Auburn University | News - Home Fight breaks out at a party and a couple of formor football players, and ...

Thread: 3 dead in shooting near Auburn University

3 dead in shooting near Auburn University

3 dead in shooting near Auburn University | News - Home

Fight breaks out at a party and a couple of formor football players, and a current OL, are shot.
    Police have a motive in the shooting, but Dawson would not release it, saying "that's for the courtroom, later on."
    This'll be intresting when it comes to light............

Arrest warrants have been issued for Leonard on three counts of capital murder, Dawson said. He is considered armed and dangerous, and U.S. Marshals were assisting in the search for him, along with Montgomery police.
    Hope they find him quickly.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

2. Remove Ads

The fight was over a girl too.... I go to the other school in the state but have a friend at AU that sent me a text around 1:30am to tell me about it. scary stuff.

Member Array chiefs-special-guy's Avatar
    Just down the street from where I live with my family. The shooter is a bad actor with a long criminal record from montgomery. Most really awful things that happen in Auburn are the result of criminals coming in because they perceive the town as vulnerable, which is correct. It is a sleepy little college town. Or at least it was....
    Six for sure...Uh, I mean Five. Five for sure..

this is just another typical crime, it is being sensationalized by the media by a very loose connection to the school, the reality is that this crime has nothing to do with auburn university

Links