Another "Bath Salts" Incident.

This is a discussion on Another "Bath Salts" Incident. within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I think it is good to keep up on these incidents. Here is the newest one. I believe this kind of thing will lead more ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Another "Bath Salts" Incident.

Another "Bath Salts" Incident.

I think it is good to keep up on these incidents. Here is the newest one. I believe this kind of thing will lead more to the realization that self defense is a necessity

Bath Salts May Be Behind Naked Man Confronting Girl In Park « CBS Miami

In a ever threatening environment the ability to protect ourselves and our innocents is real.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I'm starting to see a pattern in recognizing them; they tend to be nekkid.

It breaks my heart for the child and family that this zombie exposed himself to. I'm in favor of trimming all that ugliness off of him, so we can be sure it doesn't happen again.
    Spirit51 and W9HDG like this.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    I'm starting to see a pattern in recognizing them; they tend to be nekkid.

It breaks my heart for the child and family that this zombie exposed himself to. I'm in favor of trimming all that ugliness off of him, so we can be sure it doesn't happen again.
    I read that the users tend to strip down to their birthday suit because their core body temperature is raised very significantly. Indeed, a good indicator. STAY AWAY FROM NUDES IN PUBLIC!
    mano3 likes this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    I read that the users tend to strip down to their birthday suit because their core body temperature is raised very significantly. Indeed, a good indicator. STAY AWAY FROM NUDES IN PUBLIC!
    That would be a given...bath salts or not.
    W9HDG and RightyLefty like this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

I don't think 'Bath Salts' has been determined to be the drug that caused either incident. Media speculation has once again created something out of thin air.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig35seven View Post
    I don't think 'Bath Salts' has been determined to be the drug that caused either incident. Media speculation has once again created something out of thin air.
    “In his wallet was what appears to be bath salts,” said the detective. “Upon talking to him, he made some statements to me which led me to believe that he was cooling off in the fountain by the tot lot because he was hot; which is consistent with ingesting bath salts.”
    Spirit51 likes this.

meth gets smoked up... but crack heads will ingest anything to get a high

The article seemed pretty respectable to me, good, straight-up reporting. The video was atrocious, the only good part was the detective speaking to the judge.

That aside, after hearing about this a few times now, it appears the whole "spice" thing isn't a temporary fad, since I heard about K2 years ago. We all need to stay yellow, or whatever your preferred term is. Stay alert, stay alive. Stay away from naked people acting erratically.

But, for what it's worth, the mom seemed to be an idiot. Saw a naked dude, but didn't wheel around and take her daughter in another direction. Also made some erroneous statements about how since it's behind a police station, it should be safe and she could just read a book and forget all her cares, including monitoring her young child. What a sheep.
    Spirit51 likes this.
    As we used to teach in the spook business, carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it you may shoot it. If you shoot it you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody - and he finds out about it - he may be very angry with you. -- Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    “In his wallet was what appears to be bath salts,” said the detective. “Upon talking to him, he made some statements to me which led me to believe that he was cooling off in the fountain by the tot lot because he was hot; which is consistent with ingesting bath salts.
    So where is the actual proof? These are just speculative statements.

The guy who attacked Poppo was found to have NO EVIDENCE of bath salts in his system.

BTW...There have been many,many, many more alcohol induced rages and murders that have occurred. Alcohol has bath salts beat by a long shot. Crazy drivers on the hi-ways as well as naked dudes in the park and running down the streets screaming. Bath salts is just another fear mongering term the media has latched on to. I'm sure it exists but it's not such a big threat as it's be pumped up to be.

VIP Member

The guy who attacked Poppo was found to have NO EVIDENCE of bath salts in his system.
    This isn't a court of law. You're trolling.

Until the whole autopsy results along with a complete toxicology report are returned and released, it's all speculation. The only thing that was said was he did not have any flesh in his stomach and he had pills in his stomach.

Any time you alter the chemical makeup in the body you can not predict the results.... Unfortunately every thing is going to be as a result of "bath salts" until proven otherwise now.

Sent from this... Using that...
    Spirit51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FLArmadillo View Post
    The article seemed pretty respectable to me, good, straight-up reporting. The video was atrocious, the only good part was the detective speaking to the judge.

That aside, after hearing about this a few times now, it appears the whole "spice" thing isn't a temporary fad, since I heard about K2 years ago. We all need to stay yellow, or whatever your preferred term is. Stay alert, stay alive. Stay away from naked people acting erratically.

But, for what it's worth, the mom seemed to be an idiot. Saw a naked dude, but didn't wheel around and take her daughter in another direction. Also made some erroneous statements about how since it's behind a police station, it should be safe and she could just read a book and forget all her cares, including monitoring her young child. What a sheep.
    I totally agree what kind of idiot goes "O look a completely naked guy! I think ill just try and walk by him with my three year old and hopefully nothing at all will happen since I'm right next to a police department" I want to slap her in the face for putting the child in that situation.

If it walks like a Duck, and talks like a Duck, Its a Duck....
    phreddy and Spirit51 like this.

The trouble with sheep is that they expect everyplace to be safe.Their distorted perception of reality tells them this. This mother will keep her head out of the sand from now on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links