Bad: dog shot during home invasion

This is a discussion on Bad: dog shot during home invasion within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; dog didn't make it... take my stuff... it's insured... but I am my dog's insurance policy. You hurt my dog... you wont "be in good ...

Thread: Bad: dog shot during home invasion

Bad: dog shot during home invasion

dog didn't make it...

take my stuff... it's insured... but I am my dog's insurance policy. You hurt my dog... you wont "be in good hands" if I ever find you...

Story here
    All that said....
    It could be worse.

2. Remove Ads

These home invasions are becoming more frequent. Street punks are getting braver and more risky for money and have no respect for life

VIP Member
    Knuckledraggers, who, as BSG^^^^ pointed out have no respect for other human-beings and have an End-Justifies-The-Means mentality.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    My dog is part of my family. If you do harm to her, you show intent to harm the rest of my family and will be dealt with appropriately. But then again, if you are in a position to do harm to my dog, you have already shown that intent, so good luck getting the oportunity to hurt her in the first place.
    Walk softly ...

Links