Bad: Teen Mob Attacks in Chicago

This is a discussion on Bad: Teen Mob Attacks in Chicago within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; How "manly" and brave to attack in a pack like that. About as noble as hyenas. I think Bernie Goetz could inspire a few Chicago ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Bad: Teen Mob Attacks in Chicago

How "manly" and brave to attack in a pack like that. About as noble as hyenas.

I think Bernie Goetz could inspire a few Chicago citizens.
    mano3 and beararms like this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

2. Remove Ads

I feel bad saying this but they've voted in their own government. Deal with it or move out.
    Spirit51 likes this.
    Why?? Because at the last second, the Police are minutes away.

Quote Originally Posted by paching View Post
    I feel bad saying this but they've voted in their own government. Deal with it or move out.
    Don't feel bad...it's true. When I hear fellow Illinoisans complain about how corrupt this state is my first question is who did you vote for. The only way things will change in this state is to find honest politicians..............so I guess we're screwed.

Seriously....we do have a lot good people in our government, especially down state. You can win 95% of the state and still lose the governor race. Cook county is the problem and more specifically the Chicago political machine. They control everything that happens in Springfield.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mftki1
    bigdogtx and Spirit51 like this.

Distinguished Member
    Chicago used to be a favorite destination for the GF and me... lots of great stuff to see there.. The Oriental Institute, the Field Museum, Museum of Science/Industry... countless corner bars with great music... average citizens that are friendly and welcoming and you could ever want. Too bad we're not likely to experience any of those wonderful things Chicago has to offer again anytime soon. We'll be spending our future vacation time and money in places that respect our Constitutional Rights.
    MisterAvis likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by whoppo View Post
    Chicago used to be a favorite destination for the GF and me... lots of great stuff to see there.. The Oriental Institute, the Field Museum, Museum of Science/Industry... countless corner bars with great music... average citizens that are friendly and welcoming and you could ever want. Too bad we're not likely to experience any of those wonderful things Chicago has to offer again anytime soon. We'll be spending our future vacation time and money in places that respect our Constitutional Rights.
    I'm a member of an organization that is trying to change things in our state. Maybe one day soon you will come back to visit us.

Illinoiscarry.com

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qcoa5b

More of a reason to carry extra mags?

Sent from my DROID RAZR

I see that those pesky Amish rascals are at it again ...
    Asked by a CNN reporter "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist"?, the Marine sniper simply shrugged & replied "recoil".

Now more than ever, we are at war on our home soil ... WAKE UP & arm our troops when they are on home soil!

Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisCCW View Post
    I'm a member of an organization that is trying to change things in our state. Maybe one day soon you will come back to visit us.

Illinoiscarry.com

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qcoa5b
    Only way that will happen is if you take the bodyguards and carry from the politicians and the money people there,,,,,,,put them on the street without their protection,,,,,it will happen tomorrow.....
    mano3, gigamortis and beararms like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KimBobTex View Post
    I see that those pesky Amish rascals are at it again ...
    Yup, rumspringa brings out the worst in them.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    You can't really protect yourself in Chicago! Maybe this will wake the population up?
    You can wake the population up, but if they don't change their politicians and the corrupt workings of it's government that have been there for decades....it won't change. Even if the get the corrupt government under control...it will take some hard choices to clean that city up....just like many others across our nation. This attitude of PC "kid gloves" has got to end.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Senior Member Array jblives2ride's Avatar
    hate going to Ill have to go July my son is graduating from navy boot camp in great lakes...Like most I hate going anywhere I can't carry...especially when i travel
    mano3 likes this.
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God,
    And die to find out there isn't, than live my life
    As if there isn't, and die to find out there is.
    God Bless

Those are pretty unique rumspringa photos. :0)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Yup, rumspringa brings out the worst in them.
    I know your joking, but it is actually true. My son in law got kicked in the chest by one that was finding his "alcohol wings of freedom". Poor guy just tried to help the huge Amish farm kid and got several cracked ribs for the effort. That will teach him. ( Does this make me a mean mother in law?)
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisCCW View Post

Illinoiscarry.com
    We'll continue to live in hope... and even though we're hesitant to visit again until things improve, we'll continue to support the wonderful museums in Chicago with our memberships and donations. They shouldn't suffer for the ignorance of the state law makers. We wish you the very best of luck in your efforts!

Quote Originally Posted by whoppo View Post
    We'll continue to live in hope... and even though we're hesitant to visit again until things improve, we'll continue to support the wonderful museums in Chicago with our memberships and donations. They shouldn't suffer for the ignorance of the state law makers. We wish you the very best of luck in your efforts!
    Thank you!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links