Even More Bath Salts in the News!

Even More Bath Salts in the News!

This is a discussion on Even More Bath Salts in the News! within the In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This stuff is bad news... Munnsville woman allegedly high on 'bath salts' dies after attacking child : News : CNYcentral.com...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By 8th ID
  • 1 Post By mano3

Thread: Even More Bath Salts in the News!

US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/

Hard to believe that these drugs are so easily obtained in so many areas. And hard to believe that so many are willing to take them when stories like this are becoming an everyday news report.
    Raising children is like being pecked to death by a chicken every day.

Senior Member Array RightyLefty's Avatar
    Am I out of touch or something???? I never heard of bath salts as a drug until we heard about that story down in Miami about the guy eating the other guy's face. Now every few days we get a story about this. Is this the new drug of the day or has it been around for a while and we are just hearing about it now because of the horrendous attack down in Miami?

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    We had a rash of weird criminal activities last year around here. Bath salts were banned and most of that has stopped. Before the ban, you could buy them in the convenince stroes and gas stations. We didn't have anything like the face eating in Miami, but plenty of bizarre nude assaults and batteries.

VIP Member
    " Witnesses say at one point she was sitting on the pavement spinning and laughing as she was hurting the child."

"Witnesses say McCarthy then went back into her apartment and tumbled down the stairs again, this time with her pet pit bull in her arms, and then injured the dog as well. "

There seems to be a consistent theme of demonic behavior from its users.

Oh and of course the getting naked thing too:

"McCarthy went back out into the parking lot, stripped off all of her clothes..."

Anybody know how much this stuff costs? If it's cheap, things are going to get really interesting when the toads in my town get their hands on this.

Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    Whoever is pushing this stuff, I hope they don't spill some or plant some in the woods and the black bears get ahold of it.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Annnnnd now it's hitting close to home... great
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    " Witnesses say at one point she was sitting on the pavement spinning and laughing as she was hurting the child."

"Witnesses say McCarthy then went back into her apartment and tumbled down the stairs again, this time with her pet pit bull in her arms, and then injured the dog as well. "

"McCarthy went back out into the parking lot, stripped off all of her clothes..."

Anybody know how much this stuff costs? If it's cheap, things are going to get really interesting when the toads in my town get their hands on this.
    I'm waiting for the same thing here. With the oilfield less than 100 miles away I don't expect it to be long. What's even worse is that it's cheaper for the dirtbags to live in my town and commute every day than to live where they work.

Montana actually has a pretty big problem with meth, and apparently these "bath salts" worked their way into a county on the other end of the state last year. Seems they needed something stronger. The Sheriff there is saying it's a weekly occurrence. No zombies yet, but very aggressive, psychotic behavior.

Well, I guess if I encounter one of these crazies I can forget the Kimber pepper spray and just go directly to lead injection...
    Spirit51 and mano3 like this.
    SOLD my guns.
    Proud owner of a 12lb. Chinese pug that is DANGEROUS and is soon to be registered!

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post

I've heard that a small bag costs $20-30. I don't know how many doses that would contain. It was very easy to get in SC last year. A lot of counties banned the stuff, and I think the state legislature banned it sometime this winter.

Quote Originally Posted by 8th ID View Post
    Well, I guess if I encounter one of these crazies I can forget the Kimber pepper spray and just go directly to lead injection...
    Do you think any of us would have another choice? The really scary thing is that would be the case no matter WHO it was. Family....friends....neighbors.

I love my family and a few of my friends, but no one is going to kill me over this stupid crap.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

At least [so far] getting bit by one of these bath salts crazies doesn't turn you into a crazy - you just get a pulpy face...
    atctimmy likes this.
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/

Sponsored Links